- 6 min ago 2021 Yamaha Fascino 125 Hybrid Unveiled In India — India’s First Hybrid Scooter
- 26 min ago Hyundai Alcazar Bookings, Waiting Period & Delivery Details: Know Which Variant Has More Demand
- 5 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Launched In India At Rs 1.16 Lakh: Retro Design, Bluetooth Connectivity Available
- 18 hrs ago Hyundai Alcazar India Launch Price Rs 16.30 Lakh: 7-Seater, Panoramic Sunroof Available
- News Officials from Twitter India appear before Parliamentary Panel headed by Shashi Tharoor
- Finance PFRDA: 4 Recent Core Updates of NPS You Need To Know
- Technology Poco X3 GT Launch Inches Closer; Clears FCC Certification
- Movies Baba Ka Dhaba Owner Kanta Prasad Attempts Suicide; Admitted To Hospital
- Sports Wimbledon 2021 set for a grand return, schedule, big stars to participate, timings in IST, TV Channel Info
- Lifestyle Sherni Promotions: Vidya Balan’s Soft Yet Glam Makeup Look Is Wedding Worthy; Just Follow The Simple Steps!
- Education Father’s Day 2021: Best Father’s Day Quotes, Essay And Speech Ideas
- Travel World Picnic Day 2021: 5 Best Picnic Spots To Visit In And Around Bangalore
The Land Rover Defender 110 is the official support vehicle for the Red Bull X-Alps 2021 adventure race. Land Rover is all set to supply a convoy of their newly launched Defender 110 SUVs as support vehicles for the participants in the Red Bull X-Alps 2021.
The Red Bull X-Alps is widely accepted as the world's toughest adventure race, where athletes hike and paraglide over the alpine regions of Austria, Germany, Italy, Switzerland, and France.
As per the rules, all athletes must cover the 1,000 kilometre route either on foot or by paragliding. Each team consists of one athlete and a supporter, whose duty is to support the athlete with technical advice and nutritional support.
In a race where only the footsteps and gliding through air counts, the Defender comes into the picture as a support vehicle for these teams. During this gruelling race, the Land Rover Defender will carry the vital supplies and equipment for the athlete and the team.
To serve in the 12-day competition, the Defender is equipped with Autohome roof tents for the crew to take some rest or sleep in between the competition' rounds/stages. Other accessories include a Portable Rinse system, Exterior-Side mounted gear carriers, Air Compressors, and an integrated 4G Wi-Fi connectivity.
The new Land Rover Defender is available with two engine options in India. There is a 300bhp 2.0-litre turbocharged petrol engine and a 240hp 2.0-litre turbocharged diesel engine.
Thoughts On Land Rover Defender 110 Being The Official Support Vehicle For Red Bull X-Alps 2021
The world's toughest race requires an even tougher support vehicle. The Land Rover Defender is one of the best off-road vehicles available in the world today. If the Defender cannot cope-up with the challenge we aren't sure what will.