- 3 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 8 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 1 day ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Regrets Not Meeting Sidharth Shukla Post Bigg Boss 13, Says ‘We Used To Laugh So Much’
- News AUKUS neither relevant to Quad nor will impact on its functioning: India's first reaction
- Sports Hungary punished with one-match ban following racist behaviour against England
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
The Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule comes with several changes in terms of the design & styling. It also now boasts bolder styling elements. We got to spend some time with the new Urus Graphite Capsule edition and here are our first look impressions.
With the Graphite Capsule edition, Lamborghini has gone for bolder and more attractive colours. Lamborghini is offering four new exterior Matte colours, four new exterior colour accents and four interior trims to match the exterior accents. The Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule Edition rides on 23-inch Taigete wheels finished in a Shiny Black shade.
The Lamborghini Urus is the Italian marque's first-ever SUV, and it is one of the most successful Lamborghinis to this day in terms of sales. The Graphite capsule edition is now expected to boost sales further. When compared to the standard Urus, the Graphite Capsule remains unaltered when it comes to the engine and powertrain.
A 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 petrol engine that puts out 641.1bhp and Nm powers the Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule edition. All of the power is efficiently channelled to all four wheels via an 8-speed ZF transmission. This enables the 2.2 tonne SUV to reach 100km/h from a standstill in just 3.6 seconds and it will go on to a top speed of over 305km/h.
Despite being a super-SUV for the road, the Urus comes with an off-road mode that raises the suspension and drive is sent to all four wheels to pull it out of sticky situations. Lamborghini also continues to offer an excellent electronics package with the Urus Graphite Capsule.
It gets ambient lighting, 3D Bang & Olufsen sound, etc. You get contrast stitching on the seats and the front seats are electrically adjustable, complete with ventilation and massage functions.
The SUV also comes with lots of other features like soft-close doors function, heated rear seats, etc. The interior of the Lamborghini Urus is certainly an interesting place to be in. Lamborghini is currently at a stage where it is selling more cars than ever before. With the launch of more special editions, the number is only expected to increase.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule
Italians have turned the dial up to 11 on the styling front of the Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule edition. The performance SUV certainly looks apart with its exclusive exterior colour schemes.
Additionally, the company is also offering a host of personalization options for the customers in their next performance SUV purchase.
Speaking about the purchase, the company is yet to reveal the prices of theLamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule edition, which is expected to be around 15% higher than the standard SUV priced at 3.16 crore, ex-showroom (India).