- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 4 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Movies Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 Actor Nakuul Mehta Shares An Update About His Health, Thanks Fans For Their Wishes
- News Muslims have highest fertility rate, Jains the lowest among India's major religious groups: Pew report
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
The Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule edition might be launched in the Indian market soon. Lamborghini is preparing to launch a new variant of the Urus in India. The new variant is most likely to arrive on the Indian shores within the next two months.
We expect Lamborghini to bring in the Urus Graphite Capsule, as the Italian brand previously introduced the Urus Pearl Capsule. We expect the upcoming Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule to come with new brighter colour options and equally exciting interior colour options.
The Lamborghini Urus is the Italian marque's first-ever SUV, and it is one of the most successful Lamborghinis to this day. Powering the Lamborghini Urus is a 4.0-litre twin-turbocharged V8 petrol engine that puts out 641.1bhp and 850Nm. All of the power is efficiently channelled to all four wheels via an 8-speed ZF transmission.
This enables the 2.2 tonne SUV to reach 100km/h from a standstill in just 3.6 seconds and it will go on to a top speed of over 305km/h, making the Urus one of the fastest SUVs ever made. Despite having a sharp body and the Lamborghini badging, the Urus shares its underpinnings with the Audi RS Q8.
Lamborghini currently sells the Urus, Huracan and the Aventador models in India, and the Italian marque has also already completed 50% of its sales target for this year, thanks to new launches like the Urus Pearl Capsule, Huracan Evo Spyder RWD and the track-focused Huracan STO.
Lamborghini says that the Indian luxury car market will grow significantly, and to cash in on this, the brand has already revamped all of its showrooms in India.
Thoughts On Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule Being Launched In India
Lamborghini is currently at a stage where it is selling more cars than ever before. The Italian marque seems to be enjoying this success and is pushing harder to attract more buyers. More Lamborghini cars are being sold in India than ever before and with the launches of more special editions, the number will only increase.