- News IMD issues yellow alert for thunderstorms, lightning for parts of Madhya Pradesh
- Sports Dravid as new coach? Check out Kohli's reaction
- Technology Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Lamborghini launches the Huracan STO in India at Rs 4.99 Crore, ex-showroom (India). The STO is abbreviated as the Super Trofeo Omologata, which means it is a street homologated version of the Huracan Super Trofeo track-only car.
Engine, Transmission & Performance
Lamborghini Huracan STO comes powered by a 5.2-litre V10 engine, which is the same as the standard Huracan. The power is sent to the rear wheels via a seven-speed dual-clutch LDF (Lamborghini doppia frizione) gearbox.
- Max power: 630bhp @ 8,000rpm
- Peak torque: 565Nm @ 6,500 rpm
- Acceleration (0 to 100kmph): 3.0 seconds
- Acceleration (0 to 200kmph): 9.0 seconds
- Top Speed: 310kmph (electronically limited)
- Climate control
- Large instrument cluster
- Steering mounted control
- Paddle shifters
- Aluminium switches
- STO badge on centre console
The Huracan STO features three drive modes: STO (road), Trofeo (track), & Pioggia (rain).
Exterior & Aerodynamics
The Huracán STO is jointly developed by Lamborghini's R&D, Squadra Corse, and Centro Stile departments. As a result, the dark art of aerodynamics is used extensively throughout the car to reduce drag.
The STO's hood, fenders, and bumper are made into a single piece. As a result, the STO is 43 kilograms lighter than the standard Huracan. Also, the bonnet features new air ducts that cool the engine and provide additional downforce.
The front bumper also gets a new splitter which directs airflow to the rear diffuser. Finally, the STO has a new rear fender that features a NACA air intake for the engine. They also adjust to provide additional downforce, especially while cornering.
Interiors & Technology
The Huracan STO uses a hybrid aluminium and carbon fibre chassis. The dry weight of the Supercar is rated at 1339 kilograms. The suspension duties are handled by Magneto-rheological units on all ends.
Braking on the STO is done via CCM-R 390mm and 360mm carbon-ceramic disc brakes at the front and rear respectively. The Supercar rides on 20-inch carbon fibre wheels shod with Bridgestone Potenza Sport tyres of section 245/30 (front) and 305/30 (rear).
As a result, the braking from 100kmph to 0 is done in under 30meters, while the braking distance from 200kmph to 0 take 110meters.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Huracan STO Launched In India
As the name suggests, the Lamborghini Huracan STO is a track monster living in the streets. The Supercar features enhanced aerodynamics to keep it planted on the road at all times. For sure, the Indian streets are going to sound so much better thanks to the V10 engine and the performance exhaust.