- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: India are genuine contenders, says Ganguly
- Travel Maharastra's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Lamborghini is all set to launch the most track focussed Huracan in India. The Lamborghini Huracan STO (Super Trofeo Omologata) is scheduled to launch in India on July 15, 2021.
The Lamborghini Huracan STO uses a similar engine as the Huracan Performante and the Huracan Evo, but the peak torque is 35Nm less, which might be due to changes incorporates to adhere to newer emissions regulations.
However, to compensate for the less torque, Huracan STO is 43kgs lighter than the Huracan Performante. To further aid the track performance, the aerodynamics from the Huracan Performante was further tweaked, which results in a 37% and 53% increase in aerodynamic efficiency and downforce, respectively.
The 43kgs weight saving was achieved by using carbon fibre for 75% of the body and using magnesium wheels. Further weight saving was accomplished by making the bonnet, bumper, and mudguard as a single unit.
With less weight to carry, the 5.2-litre naturally aspirated engine with 631hp and 565Nm of torque can catapult the Huracan STO to 100 kph in under 3 seconds and onto a top speed of 310 kph. The 200 kph mark is covered in just 9 seconds.
Even though Lamborghini has no roots in Formula 1, they somehow managed to lay their hands on the Brembo CCM-R carbon-ceramic brakes from F1 Cars, enabling the Huracan STO to stop from 100kph in just 30 meters.
All this performance is not cheap though, the price in the US starts at USD 327,838 which is almost equal to the price of a Lamborghini Huracan Performante and a Dodge Challenger SRT Hellcat, combined.
Thoughts About The Lamborghini Huracan STO India Launch
The Lamborghini Huracan STO is a supercar with breath-taking abilities, but where will the user unleash all its performance? It will be really good if Lamborghini could add a house near the Buddh International Circuit.