- 1 hr ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Movies Tamannaah Bhatia Says OTT Space Is Helping Actors Change The Old Idea Of Stardom
- Finance Brief Timeline Of Jet Airways Insolvency Resolution
- News Delta Plus variant spreads to 4 states: Should you worry?
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Lifestyle Urvashi Rautela’s Glam Makeup And Twisted Hairstyle Make For A Complete Flawless Wedding Look
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Spyder has been launched in the Indian market. Lamborghini has launched the Huracan Evo RWD Spyder at an ex-showroom price of Rs 3.54 crore, ex-showroom. It is powered by a 5.2-litre naturally-aspirated V10 that drives the rear wheels only.
The Lamborghini Huracan has been the Italian brand's best-selling model for a long time now. Several variants of the supercar have been launch so far. Most of these variants come with an AWD system as standard. However, nothing beats the thrill of the rear-end slipping and sliding away to glory. That is exactly where the Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD comes in.
Lamborghini then launched the Spyder sub-variant in international markets in 2020. Now this exostic supercar has been launched in the Indian market too. This particular car on display is a bespoke model ordered in this particular colour by a Mumbai-based customer.
Up front, the Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD gets laser LED headlights with signature DRLs. It also gets a new front splitter and vertical fins within the large air dams. As aforementioned the buyer has customised the supercar and ordered it in a unique Blu Sideris paint shade.
This RWD Spyder rides on five-spoke, 19-inch alloy wheels. The brake calipers were finished in a shade of Red, which drew attention to the big petal discs. The supercar also gets massive air ducts on either side behind the doors.
The rear bumper features a new diffuser unique to the Huracan Evo RWD Spyder. The exhaust outlet is unique and instantly recognisable. The Spyder's soft-top roof can be opened within 17 seconds and can be operated while driving up to a speed of 50 km/h. One can also opt for a carbon fibre cover for the engine.
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Spyder is powered by a 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 engine. It boasts of a maximum power output of 602bhp at 8,000rpm, and a peak torque output of 560Nm at 6,500rpm. The Spyder can accelerate from 0-100km/h in 3.5 seconds and can then go on to touch a top speed of 324km/h.
It gets multiple driving modes - Strada for normal usage, Sport for spirited driving, and Corsa for the track. It also gets a front/rear weight distribution of 40/60. Lamborghini also offers 20-inch rims and carbon-ceramic brakes as optional extras.
The Huracan Evo RWD Spyder rides on specially-developed Pirelli P Zero tyres. The brand might also offer an Akrapovic exhaust system as an option at a later stage.
The interiors are sporty as expected. The entire cabin is decked in Alcantara. On the inside, the Huracan Evo RWD Spyder features an 8.4-inch HMI touchscreen that provides smartphone connectivity for telephone calls, internet access and Apple CarPlay.
Thoughts On Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Spyder India Launch
The Huracan Evo RWD Spyder is truly one of the most desirable convertibles in the Indian market. It is powered by a gem of an engine and the supercar is super stylish. Yes, it comes with a hefty price tag, but we get a thoroughbred Italian top-down supercar experience in return, so there's not complaining!