- 6 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- News Narendra Modi govt making coastal security impenetrable: Amit Shah
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Cheers For Hubby Nick Jonas As He Wraps Up Remember Tour, Shares Pic From His Concert
- Sports Lakshya enter quarters, Sameer retires at French Open
- Education MHT CET 2021 Toppers List: 28 Students Emerge As Toppers, Score 100 Percentile In Maharashtra CET
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Spyder has been launched in the Indian market. Lamborghini has launched the Huracan Evo RWD Spyder at an ex-showroom price of Rs 3.54 crore, ex-showroom. It is powered by a 5.2-litre naturally-aspirated V10 that drives the rear wheels only.
The Lamborghini Huracan has been the Italian brand's best-selling model for a long time now. Several variants of the supercar have been launch so far. Most of these variants come with an AWD system as standard. However, nothing beats the thrill of the rear-end slipping and sliding away to glory. That is exactly where the Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD comes in.
Lamborghini then launched the Spyder sub-variant in international markets in 2020. Now this exostic supercar has been launched in the Indian market too. This particular car on display is a bespoke model ordered in this particular colour by a Mumbai-based customer.
Up front, the Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD gets laser LED headlights with signature DRLs. It also gets a new front splitter and vertical fins within the large air dams. As aforementioned the buyer has customised the supercar and ordered it in a unique Blu Sideris paint shade.
This RWD Spyder rides on five-spoke, 19-inch alloy wheels. The brake calipers were finished in a shade of Red, which drew attention to the big petal discs. The supercar also gets massive air ducts on either side behind the doors.
The rear bumper features a new diffuser unique to the Huracan Evo RWD Spyder. The exhaust outlet is unique and instantly recognisable. The Spyder's soft-top roof can be opened within 17 seconds and can be operated while driving up to a speed of 50 km/h. One can also opt for a carbon fibre cover for the engine.
The Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Spyder is powered by a 5.2-litre naturally aspirated V10 engine. It boasts of a maximum power output of 602bhp at 8,000rpm, and a peak torque output of 560Nm at 6,500rpm. The Spyder can accelerate from 0-100km/h in 3.5 seconds and can then go on to touch a top speed of 324km/h.
It gets multiple driving modes - Strada for normal usage, Sport for spirited driving, and Corsa for the track. It also gets a front/rear weight distribution of 40/60. Lamborghini also offers 20-inch rims and carbon-ceramic brakes as optional extras.
The Huracan Evo RWD Spyder rides on specially-developed Pirelli P Zero tyres. The brand might also offer an Akrapovic exhaust system as an option at a later stage.
The interiors are sporty as expected. The entire cabin is decked in Alcantara. On the inside, the Huracan Evo RWD Spyder features an 8.4-inch HMI touchscreen that provides smartphone connectivity for telephone calls, internet access and Apple CarPlay.
Thoughts On Lamborghini Huracan Evo RWD Spyder India Launch
The Huracan Evo RWD Spyder is truly one of the most desirable convertibles in the Indian market. It is powered by a gem of an engine and the supercar is super stylish. Yes, it comes with a hefty price tag, but we get a thoroughbred Italian top-down supercar experience in return, so there's not complaining!