- 1 hr ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 4 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52s Geekbench Listing Reveals Key Specs; Here's The Expected Price
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala To Start New Airline; Starting With 70 Planes
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Women's 25M Pistol precision events on July 29; list of Indian shooters, timings, format
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- News Cloudburst in Jammu and Kashmir's Amarnath Cave; No casualty reported
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Education TS POLYCET Result 2021 Declared, Download Rank Card At polycetts.nic.in
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Lamborghini has made the final iteration of the Aventador, its long-standing flagship supercar, before putting an end to the production of the legendary supercar. This final iteration is named 'Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae'.
As a proper send-off to its poster boy, Lamborghini has thrown everything in its arsenal to make it the best iteration of the Aventador, starting with the engine. It is now in its most powerful form with an output of 769bhp and 720Nm.
It still uses the same 6.5-litre petrol engine and is mated to one of the most brutally shifting 7-speed single-clutch transmissions in the world. The engineers at Lamborghini have also thoroughly worked on the weight of the Aventador Ultimae, with the beast weighing in at just 1,550 kilograms.
This not only makes it 25kgs lighter than the Aventador S but it also helps it retain a similar power-to-weight ratio as the Aventador SVJ. To further up the ante, the new Aventador Ultimae carries a very aggressive front bumper with an extended front splitter to improve the aerodynamics, and completing this aggressive stance is a large rear diffuser and a freer-flowing exhaust system, both lifted straight from the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ.
To carve out even more performance, engineers at Lamborghini have also fitted the new Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae with four-wheel steering and an active rear spoiler with three different levels of attack. The Lamborghini Aventador even comes with a wide choice of 20-inch and 21-inch wheels for front and rear wheels, respectively.
Inside the supercar, Lamborghini hasn't fiddled with any of the luxuries while hunting down extra weight. There is a customisable TFT digital driver display, the infotainment system comes with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and it even comes with a voice command feature.
As per Lamborghini, 350 coupes and 250 roadster versions of the Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae will be made.
Thoughts On Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Being Revealed
If you are a purist and have the money to afford one, just go ahead and buy it, because what you will have will be a physical embodiment of the past. Soon, cars like the Aventador will be long gone and replaced by hybrids and pure electric cars. Until then though, last hurrahs like the Ultimae will keep us purists entertained.