- Movies Vidhi Pandya's Elder Brother Reveals Why He Didn't Want Her To Participate In Bigg Boss 15
- News Do such talks strengthen party? Congress leader to Kapil Sibal after CWC meeting
- Finance Top 5 Banks Offering Returns Up To 6.75% On 1 Year Fixed Deposits
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: India are genuine contenders, says Ganguly
- Travel Maharastra's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Lamborghini has made the final iteration of the Aventador, its long-standing flagship supercar, before putting an end to the production of the legendary supercar. This final iteration is named 'Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae'.
As a proper send-off to its poster boy, Lamborghini has thrown everything in its arsenal to make it the best iteration of the Aventador, starting with the engine. It is now in its most powerful form with an output of 769bhp and 720Nm.
It still uses the same 6.5-litre petrol engine and is mated to one of the most brutally shifting 7-speed single-clutch transmissions in the world. The engineers at Lamborghini have also thoroughly worked on the weight of the Aventador Ultimae, with the beast weighing in at just 1,550 kilograms.
This not only makes it 25kgs lighter than the Aventador S but it also helps it retain a similar power-to-weight ratio as the Aventador SVJ. To further up the ante, the new Aventador Ultimae carries a very aggressive front bumper with an extended front splitter to improve the aerodynamics, and completing this aggressive stance is a large rear diffuser and a freer-flowing exhaust system, both lifted straight from the Lamborghini Aventador SVJ.
To carve out even more performance, engineers at Lamborghini have also fitted the new Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae with four-wheel steering and an active rear spoiler with three different levels of attack. The Lamborghini Aventador even comes with a wide choice of 20-inch and 21-inch wheels for front and rear wheels, respectively.
Inside the supercar, Lamborghini hasn't fiddled with any of the luxuries while hunting down extra weight. There is a customisable TFT digital driver display, the infotainment system comes with both Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and it even comes with a voice command feature.
As per Lamborghini, 350 coupes and 250 roadster versions of the Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae will be made.
Thoughts On Lamborghini Aventador Ultimae Being Revealed
If you are a purist and have the money to afford one, just go ahead and buy it, because what you will have will be a physical embodiment of the past. Soon, cars like the Aventador will be long gone and replaced by hybrids and pure electric cars. Until then though, last hurrahs like the Ultimae will keep us purists entertained.