- 12 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 16 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 19 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 20 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- News PUBG effect: Boy kills entire family in Pakistan
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Recently, Kia revealed a new logo for its cars. Kia Motor Corporation has undertaken a brand transformation initiative globally and as a part of this has unveiled a new logo. Along with unveiling the new logo, the brand has changed the name of its Indian subsidiary from Kia Motors India to Kia India.
However, according to the latest report by IndianAutosBlog, the brand has announced that it will be exploring to introduce the option of subscription and lease program for its products. Considering the current economic scenarios, new car buyers are still uncertain about taking up the responsibilities that come bundled with car ownership. In such a case, leasing or subscription services make for a better deal.
The brand has further affirmed that it will be seeking inputs from prospective consumers before rolling out its subscription services. As of now, the South-Korean brand is also keen on increasing its production capacity to ensure a reduced waiting period for its products.
In other recent Kia news, the 2021 Kia Sonet is set to be launched in May 2021. The new Kia Sonet will be launched in two new variants while two older variants have already been removed from the portfolio. The SUV will come with a slight design refresh and quite a few new features have been added to the SUV.
Changes have been made to the front bumper and the headlamp has gone through a slight redesign as well. The 2021 Kia Sonet rides on the same set of dual-tone alloy wheels, while the entire rear-end has been retained from the outgoing model. While the design and styling is similar to the older model, the feature list and trim levels have several changes.
Mechanically, the 2021 Kia Sonet will be made available in two new variants - HTX 1.0 T-GDI turbo-petrol with a 7-speed DCT gearbox, and HTX 1.5L CRDi VGT turbo-diesel with the 6-speed automatic gearbox.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Subscription Plan From Kia Motors
Through this new subscription plan, customers will not have to shell out the complete amount for the vehicle at one go. Moreover, there will also be several other benefits while buying your desired Kia car through this upcoming plan.