- 2 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 17 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 18 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 18 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- News BJP leader performs havan to ward off COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Recently, Kia revealed a new logo for its cars. Kia Motor Corporation has undertaken a brand transformation initiative globally and as a part of this has unveiled a new logo. Along with unveiling the new logo, the brand has changed the name of its Indian subsidiary from Kia Motors India to Kia India.
However, according to the latest report by IndianAutosBlog, the brand has announced that it will be exploring to introduce the option of subscription and lease program for its products. Considering the current economic scenarios, new car buyers are still uncertain about taking up the responsibilities that come bundled with car ownership. In such a case, leasing or subscription services make for a better deal.
The brand has further affirmed that it will be seeking inputs from prospective consumers before rolling out its subscription services. As of now, the South-Korean brand is also keen on increasing its production capacity to ensure a reduced waiting period for its products.
In other recent Kia news, the 2021 Kia Sonet is set to be launched in May 2021. The new Kia Sonet will be launched in two new variants while two older variants have already been removed from the portfolio. The SUV will come with a slight design refresh and quite a few new features have been added to the SUV.
Changes have been made to the front bumper and the headlamp has gone through a slight redesign as well. The 2021 Kia Sonet rides on the same set of dual-tone alloy wheels, while the entire rear-end has been retained from the outgoing model. While the design and styling is similar to the older model, the feature list and trim levels have several changes.
Mechanically, the 2021 Kia Sonet will be made available in two new variants - HTX 1.0 T-GDI turbo-petrol with a 7-speed DCT gearbox, and HTX 1.5L CRDi VGT turbo-diesel with the 6-speed automatic gearbox.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Subscription Plan From Kia Motors
Through this new subscription plan, customers will not have to shell out the complete amount for the vehicle at one go. Moreover, there will also be several other benefits while buying your desired Kia car through this upcoming plan.