- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 4 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Sports IPL 2021: PBKS vs RR: Royals drop Rahul thrice as Punjab skipper becomes second fastest to 3000 IPL runs
- Movies Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 Actor Nakuul Mehta Shares An Update About His Health, Thanks Fans For Their Wishes
- News Muslims have highest fertility rate, Jains the lowest among India's major religious groups: Pew report
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Kia India is gearing up to launch the new X-Line variant of the Seltos. Ahead of its launch, several details of the upcoming X-Line variant have been leaked from an image surfaced on the internet.
According to the leaked image, the Seltos X-Line will feature an exclusive Matte Graphite colour scheme, that will give the SUV an appealing look. The X-Line concept model showcased at the 2020 Auto Expo has the same paint scheme as well.
Other exterior changes on the X-Line that have been leaked includes:
- Matte Graphite radiator grille
- Piano Black surrounds on the grille
- Piano Black skid plates with Sun Orange accents
- Ice cube fog lamps
- Piano Black fog lamp inserts
- 18-inch Matte Graphite alloy wheels
- Piano Black ORVMs
- Door garnish with Sun Orange accents
- Hub cap with Sun Orange accents
- Piano Black shark-fin antenna
- Piano Black boot lid accents
- X-Line badge on the boot lid
- Piano Black dual muffler design
- Front & rear parking sensors
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Vehicle Stability Management (VSM)
- Brake Assist (BA)
- ABS with EBD
- Six airbags
- Tyre Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Blind-spot monitoring
- Traction control
- 360-degree camera
- Max power: 113bhp @ 6300rpm
- Peak torque: 144Nm @ 4500rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed MT, 6-speed iMT, iVT
- Max power: 138bhp @ 6000rpm
- Peak torque: 242Nm @ 3200rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed MT, 7-speed DCT
- Max power: 113bhp @ 4000rpm
- Peak torque: 250Nm @ 2750rpm
- Transmission: 6-speed MT, 6-speed AT
The changes made to the interior of the X-Line have also been leaked. The upcoming new variant of the Seltos will feature an exclusive Indigo Pera leatherette seat with honeycomb pattern & grey contrast stitching.
Apart from the new seat upholstery, the company could have made a few other cosmetic changes, which will be revealed at the time of launch. However, other features such as touchscreen infotainment system, instrument cluster, sunroof will remain the same as the GT-Line of the Seltos.
The X-Line will also feature the brand's UVO connected technology, which will enable owners to control their SUV via the smartphone application provided by the company. Features that can be controlled using voice commands include the operation of infotainment, sunroof, and climate control among others.
Also, the X-Line will feature a host of safety equipment, which are currently offered on the Seltos GT-Line. This includes:
As mentioned earlier, the changes on the X-Line is expected to be limited to just cosmetic upgrades and will remain the same mechanically as the outgoing GT-Line variant.
The Seltos is offered with a host of engine and powertrain options. This includes a 1.5-litre Naturally-Aspirated (NA) engine, a 1.5-litre CRDi VGT unit and the top-spec 1.4-litre GDI turbo-petrol motor.
1.5-litre NA engine
1.4-litre GDi turbo-petrol
1.5-litre CRDi diesel engine
The 2021 Kia Seltos now retails between Rs 9.95 lakh and Rs 17.44 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). However, the upcoming Seltos X-Line will be the new top-of-the-line variant, which could be priced around Rs 17.80 lakh, ex-showroom.
Thoughts About The Kia Seltos X-Line Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
The Seltos X-Line will feature a host of cosmetic changes that gives the mid-size SUV a sporty look and design. It also adds to the exclusivity factor and stands out from the other variants of the SUV.
However, the India-spec X-Line model will miss out on a larger 1.6-litre turbo-petrol engine and an AWD system, that is offered on the global-spec variant of the SUV.
Image Source: Rushlane