- 50 min ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 5 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 20 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 21 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- News MP: Tigress found dead in Panna reserve; 4th death in 10 days
- Sports Coach creating match situations for me in training: Sindhu on gearing up for Olympics
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Raised Again, 7th Hike In 11-Days
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Opens Up About Getting Attached To Abhinav Shukla On Bigg Boss 14: He Was Perfect In Every Way
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Kia has revealed a new logo for its cars Kia Motor Corporation has undertaken a brand transformation initiative globally and as a part of this has unveiled a new logo. Along with unveiling the new logo, the brand has changed the name of its Indian subsidiary from Kia Motors India to Kia India. It also revealed that seven dedicated electric vehicles will be launched soon.
Kia is one of the biggest brands in the world, and makes some brilliant cars. Kia's journey in the Indian market started back in 2018. The brand established its factory at Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. At the 2018 Indian Auto Expo, Kia displayed the SP Concept. The same compact SUV was launched in August 2019 as the Kia Seltos.
The Kia Seltos went on to become one of the best-sellers in the country. The brand then launched the Kia Sonet and the Kia Carnival in India. These vehicles have been received well in the Indian market. They are feature-laden and they come with some brilliant engine and transmission options.
Kia however, being a dynamic brand didn't rest on its laurels. The brand is constantly looking for ways to modernise its products. Kia has now revealed a new logo. It looks modern and contemporary. The new, stylish logo will be used across all Kia products now on.
Kia has also made another huge change in branding. Its Indian subsidiary Kia Motors India has now been renamed. It will be called Kia India henceforth. These changes were announced through a video conference hosted by the brand.
Kia also revealed quite a few other details during the conference. One of the biggest announcements made at the conference is that the brand will launch seven dedicated electric vehicles. It also aims to have a 11 electric vehicle line-up by 2026. It aims to sell 1.6 million eco-friendly vehicles by 2030.
The 2021 Kia Seltos and 2021 Kia Sonet was expected to be launched at the same virtual event. However, the brand has announced that the launches of these two SUVs will take place in May 2021. The brand also revealed that it will enter a new segment in the Indian market early in 2022.
The 2021 Kia Sonet and 2021 Kia Seltos are expected to feature minor revisions to the exterior and interiors. They will also get the AI Voice Control feature that will allow users to speak to the car and give it commands to roll down the windows, open/close the sunroof, increase or decrease the audio level, etc.
Kia will also make a few changes to the variants and trims that are available for both cars. The automatic variants in a few trims will also get paddle shifters behind the steering wheel making both of them the first in their respective classes to get the feature. Kia India might change the pricing of the Seltos and Sonet when it relaunches them in the Indian market.
Thoughts On Kia's Rebranding & Announcing The Launch Of Seven Electric Vehicles
Kia had already positioned itself as a brand targeted at the modern contemporary audience. Now, with its new logo and rebranding, it is more youthful than it already was. Electric vehicles being promised by Kia is big news indeed and the Indian market will surely get a couple of these EVs if not all of them. The future certainly is bright for Kia.