- 4 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 9 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 11 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Sports Virat Kohli's dismissals off Jamieson in WTC Final, reminds Nasser Hussain of his struggles against Anderson
- News Karnataka SSLC Exams 2021: Govt likely to conduct exams in 3rd week of July; SOP released
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Movies 15 Years Of Krrish: Hrithik Roshan Shares Video Celebrating The Most Loved Superhero
- Technology Vivo V21e 5G Leaked Hours Ahead Of India Launch; Cheaper Than OnePlus Nord CE 5G?
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Sometime back, Kia revealed a new logo for its cars. However, 'Kia Motors India' has now officially changed its corporate name to 'Kia India'. The company has removed the words 'Motors' and will now continue its operations under the name: 'Kia India Private Limited'.
Kia is one of the biggest brands in the world and makes some brilliant cars. Kia's journey in the Indian market started back in 2018. The brand established its factory at Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. At the 2018 Indian Auto Expo, Kia displayed the SP Concept. The same compact SUV was launched in August 2019 as the Kia Seltos.
The Kia Seltos went on to become one of the best-sellers in the country. The brand then launched the Kia Sonet and the Kia Carnival in India. These vehicles have been received well in the Indian market. They are feature-laden and they come with some brilliant engine and transmission options.
Recently, the company released a list of official accessories for the Sonet compact SUV in the Indian market. It also launched the 2021 Sonet in the country with a host of changes along with a couple of trims.
As a result, Kia has also launched a new set of interiors and exterior accessories for the Sonet compact SUV. Functional exterior accessories of the Sonet include mudflap, bumper protectors, side-step and door sill guard, door striker cover, window visor, blind spot mirror, and premium car cover.
There are a host of exterior accessories to spruce up the exterior of the Sonet. This includes chrome garnish on headlamps, taillamps, fog lamps, wheel arc, ORVMs, side body cladding, window beading, door handle and door handle wells, rear reflector and a chrome-finished side fin as well. The compact SUV is also offered with a black or silver number plate garnish.
Other interior accessories include 3D cabin mats, 3D trunk mat, carpet mat, all-weather mat, dual-layer mat, rear windshield sunshade, sunshade for windows, head-rest cushions, kay cover and a vacuum cleaner that can be plugged into a 12V socket.
Thoughts About Kia India Private Limited
The company recently changed its logo and now the name. Kia is one of the biggest brands in the world and makes some brilliant cars. Kia's journey in the Indian market started back in 2018 and the company has got a lot of positive sales results since then.