- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Sometime back, Kia revealed a new logo for its cars. However, 'Kia Motors India' has now officially changed its corporate name to 'Kia India'. The company has removed the words 'Motors' and will now continue its operations under the name: 'Kia India Private Limited'.
Kia is one of the biggest brands in the world and makes some brilliant cars. Kia's journey in the Indian market started back in 2018. The brand established its factory at Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh. At the 2018 Indian Auto Expo, Kia displayed the SP Concept. The same compact SUV was launched in August 2019 as the Kia Seltos.
The Kia Seltos went on to become one of the best-sellers in the country. The brand then launched the Kia Sonet and the Kia Carnival in India. These vehicles have been received well in the Indian market. They are feature-laden and they come with some brilliant engine and transmission options.
Recently, the company released a list of official accessories for the Sonet compact SUV in the Indian market. It also launched the 2021 Sonet in the country with a host of changes along with a couple of trims.
As a result, Kia has also launched a new set of interiors and exterior accessories for the Sonet compact SUV. Functional exterior accessories of the Sonet include mudflap, bumper protectors, side-step and door sill guard, door striker cover, window visor, blind spot mirror, and premium car cover.
There are a host of exterior accessories to spruce up the exterior of the Sonet. This includes chrome garnish on headlamps, taillamps, fog lamps, wheel arc, ORVMs, side body cladding, window beading, door handle and door handle wells, rear reflector and a chrome-finished side fin as well. The compact SUV is also offered with a black or silver number plate garnish.
Other interior accessories include 3D cabin mats, 3D trunk mat, carpet mat, all-weather mat, dual-layer mat, rear windshield sunshade, sunshade for windows, head-rest cushions, kay cover and a vacuum cleaner that can be plugged into a 12V socket.
Thoughts About Kia India Private Limited
The company recently changed its logo and now the name. Kia is one of the biggest brands in the world and makes some brilliant cars. Kia's journey in the Indian market started back in 2018 and the company has got a lot of positive sales results since then.