- 33 min ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 18 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Movies KRK Will Stop Reviewing If Abhishek Bachchan, Varun Dhawan Star In His Film To ‘Save Bollywood'
- Finance How To Find CIF ID In India Post Payment Bank Account IPPB?
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- News Baba Ka Dhaba owner’s condition stable, moved out of ICU
- Sports Top Level Volleyball to return to India with the Prime Volleyball League
- Lifestyle Rashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Amid this pandemic, automobile sales have again taken a hit, but Kia India has come up with an innovative system called Digi-Connect to promote the sales of its models in India.
The carmaker claims that their new application will allow potential customers to hold live one-on-one video calls with the staffs of the nearest available dealerships. Additionally, the application is designed in such a way that the customers can add family members across the country to hold live video conferences too.
The company expects the Digi-Connect application to be successful, as it will give the user a showroom-like experience with a 360-degree virtual view. From the dealership's end, this system enables the assigned representative to share brochures and price list.
Even though Kia has started the year relatively quiet, the Korean brand is slowly strengthening its product line-up by updating its two SUVs, Seltos and Sonet. Even though the Kia Carnival is the Korean brand's most premium offering, it is the Seltos and Sonet that attract the majority of Indian consumers to the showroom.
To promote their premium offering, the Carnival, Kia has even offered a Buy Back scheme. This scheme allows Kia Carnival customers to return their Carnival within 30 days of purchase if they are not satisfied with the vehicle. This is a first of its kind scheme in India and shows the faith of the brand in its product.
However, to further strengthen the brand, Kia is planning to introduce a new Seltos based 7-seater SUV to slot between the Seltos and the more premium Carnival. This new SUV is expected to arrive few months post the introduction of Hyundai's 7-seater SUV based on the Creta, the Alcazar.
Mr Tae-Jin Park, Executive Director and Chief Sales & Business Strategy Officer, Kia India said "The Kia Digi-Connect initiative signifies Kia India's bold and innovative approach towards offering a matchless premium customer experience, aligned with our new brand purpose - ‘Movement that inspires'. With this industry-first initiative, we have taken a step forward in transforming the purchase journey of our customers to a seamless, digital one."
He further added, "Technology-led digital transformation has been the primary approach for Kia India right at the outset and we are committed to spearheading the digital revolution in the Indian automotive industry going forward. We are confident that such digital innovations will offer great customer delight at every step of their car buying journey and make Kia India an aspirational and lovable brand in the country."
Thoughts About Kia's Digi-Connect Service Application
The new Digi-Connect is a great initiative from Kia. As an International manufacturer, Kia can execute this program by overlooking the local dealerships to improve the profit margins.
However, Kia has opted to include dealerships in this program who were instrumental in Kia's current success in India. Initiatives like these will help many dealerships across India to boost sales during the pandemic related sales slump.