- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki WagonR Xtra Edition Launched In India — Priced At Rs 23,000 More Than VXi Variant
- 5 hrs ago No More Registration Fee For Electric Vehicles — EVs To Become More Accessible In India
- 24 hrs ago All Cars In India To Feature Minimum 2 Airbags. Who Invented The Airbags, Importance…& More
- 1 day ago No Reduction In Import Duties For Tesla Says Government — Tesla Cars To Remain Expensive In India
- Finance 5 High Rated & Top Performing Small-Cap Funds To Plan SIP In 2021
- Technology Xiaomi Independence Day Sale: Discounts And Offers You Can Get
- News Karnataka CM Basavaraj Bommai to allocate portfolios to Ministers on August 6
- Movies Kate Winslet Hints 'Some Cool Ideas' For The Second Season Of Her Crime Series Mare Of Easttown
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Former Pakistan players hail India's historic Olympic hockey bronze medal win
- Education Tokyo Olympics: Wrestler Ravi Kumar Dahiya Wins Silver, Know 10 Facts About Him
- Lifestyle Kiara Advani, Vidya Balan, And Nora Fatehi Flaunt Sarees; Whose Saree Did You Find The Prettiest?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In September
The Kia Carnival Hi-Limousine variant has been introduced. Kia has debuted the ultra-luxurious four-seater version of the fourth-generation Kia Carnival - the Carnival Hi-Limousine. This new variant of the Kia Carnival was recently launched in South Korea.
Unlike other ‘new' variants where a bunch of equipment is added or a few changes are made, the Hi-Limousine variant comes with some structural changes too. The most noticeable structural change is a 305mm higher roof and an 85mm longer body. These changes make the new Carnival Hi-Limousine even more spacious.
However, the additional space is not evenly distributed along the cabin. All that extra space is reserved for the two elites seated at the rear. It is on the inside that this new vehicle features most of its changes. The four-seat layout has clearly opened up space for more luxurious features to be added, and Kia has done just that on the inside.
The luxury starts with the two beautifully-crafted individual seats for the rear passengers with power adjustments and quilted leather upholstery. These uber-luxurious seats are also equipped with a special function that redistributes the loads to the hips and is also capable of performing a wide variety of massage functions. Kia calls it the ‘Premium Relaxation Seat'.
Kia has also taken the soothing experience to the next level by providing a foot massage function, where the user's foot can be placed in a well-padded foot massager. In terms of features, the Carnival Hi-Limousine gets ambient lighting, pleated sun blinds, heated/cooled cup holders, seat back-mounted air purifier, wireless smartphone charger, etc.
The list goes on with a 21.5-inch smart monitor, and a tablet placed between the two rear seats for controlling various functions like climate control, massage function, seat position, sun blinds, infotainment, interior lighting and many more.
To further aid comfort, Kia has tuned the suspension differently to deliver a plush ride compared to standard variants. The new Kia Carnival Hi-Limousine rides on larger 19-inch alloy wheels and is powered by the same engine options as the standard model range.
This includes a powerful 3.5-litre V6 petrol engine that puts out 290bhp and 355Nm. Then there's the torquey 2.2-litre CRDi diesel engine with 200hp and 441Nm. Both the engines are paired with an 8-speed automatic gearbox as standard.
Thoughts On Kia Carnival Hi-Limousine Debut
If you want to make your S-Class driving neighbour envious of your ride on a smaller budget, this is the vehicle you should go for. However, as the fourth-generation Kia Carnival is only arriving by next year, you would have to wait a bit longer.