- 24 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 1 day ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 1 day ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Movies Rubina Dilaik Bids Adieu To Saumya & Shakti Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki; Pens Emotional Post
- News Pitru Paksha 2021: Date, Significance, Puja Vidhi
- Travel Motorcycle Tour: Top Tips For Riding Long Distances
- Finance Buy This Liquor Stock With A 32% Upside, Says ICICI Direct
- Technology Microsoft Surface Pro 8 To Feature 120Hz Display; What Else To Expect
- Sports Rumour Has It: Liverpool and Chelsea eyeing Bayern's Coman
- Education Kerala Schools Reopening From November 1, Colleges From October 4, Check Details
- Lifestyle How Are Common Eye Diseases Related To Increased Risk Of Dementia?
Jaguar is all set to launch its first all-electric SUV, the I-Pace in the Indian market. The company will be launching the luxury electric-SUV on March 9, 2021. The launch will take place via a unique and immersive digital launch event, says Jaguar.
Ahead of its launch, the company is accepting pre-launch bookings for the I-Pace electric SUV in the country. The Jaguar I-Pace will be offered in three varaints: S, SE, and HSE. Deliveries of the performance electric-SUV are expected to begin from March 2021.
Rohit Suri, President & Managing Director, Jaguar Land Rover India said, "After the fabulous response to the digital launch of the Land Rover Defender, we are excited about curating yet another digital experience for the launch of Jaguar I-PACE in India. This immersive & engaging digital event will provide a peek into a future-facing urban metropolis that is practically designed from the perspective of a sustainable ecosystem, uses innovative technologies and supports efficient modes of mobility like electric vehicles."
He further added, "I am certain that members of the media, our esteemed customers and fans of the brand will thoroughly enjoy the virtual experience being offered through this unique, futuristic and eclectically designed launch event."
The first I-Pace electric-SUV landed at (JNPT) Jawaharlal Nehru Port near Mumbai in the last month. At the time, the company stated that the first unit will be used for extensive testing and validation ahead of launch in the country.
Additionally, Jaguar also announced that it will be providing a couple of options to the I-Pace customers for charging the SUV. It will be providing office and home charging solutions to I-Pace customers in the country. Additionally, Tata Power has installed 200+ charging points across the country as part of its ‘EZ Charge' EV The charging network.
Customers will have access to these EZ Charge' EV Charging network, which are placed at convenient locations inside a city. This includes locations such as malls, restaurants, offices, residential complexes and along the highways. It will also be offered with a 7.4 kW AC wall-mount charger as standard.
Speaking about the Jaguar I-Pace, the luxury electric SUV is powered by two electric motors placed on either axel and are coupled to a 90kWh Lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces a maximum of 395bhp and a peak torque of 696Nm.
This gives the I-Pace a maximum driving range of up to 470km on a single battery charge. The electric SUV can sprint from 0 to 100kmph in 4.8 seconds, and reach an electronically-limited top speed of 200kmph.
Since its debut, the Jaguar I-Pace has won several accolades and over 80 global awards. This includes the prestigious 2019 World Car Of The Year, World Car Design Of The Year, and World Green Car. It was the first car ever to win all three World Car titles together.
Thoughts About The Jaguar I-Pace Electric SUV India Launch
The demand for green vehicles has increased substantially across all segments. Jaguar is all set to launch the I-Pace which will cater to customers looking for a luxury yet zero-pollution vehicle in the country. Once launched, the Jaguar I-Pace will rival the Mercedes-Benz EQC, the upcoming Audi e-Tron, Volvo XC40 Recharge and the Tesla Model 3 in the country.