- 12 hrs ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 1 day ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 1 day ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 2 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- News Amit Shah's J&K visit was necessary in aftermath of recent killings: Farooq Abdullah
- Sports Brighton and Hove Albion 1-4 Manchester City: Two-goal Foden inspires Guardiola's side
- Movies Dulquer Salmaan Reveals Kurup Release Date, Pens A Heartfelt Note
- Technology Redmi Note 11 Series Official Teaser Confirms 120Hz AMOLED Display; Pricing Details Also Leaked
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Finance HDFC Securities Gives Buy On A PSU Bank And Infra Stock
- Lifestyle Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Jaguar F-Pace SVR launched in India and the deliveries of the SUV commence on the same day. The new Jaguar F-Pace SVR is the performance version of the Jaguar F-Pace SUV, and it is priced at Rs 1.51 Crore (Ex-showroom) in India.
Jaguar says that the new Jaguar F-Pace is faster than the model it replaces, and while speaking of changes, Jaguar has thoroughly worked on the updated Jaguar F-Pace SVR to make it better in every parameter.
Starting with the front-end, the updated Jaguar F-Pace gets slimmer LED headlamps with ‘Double J' LED DRLs. The new headlights also pack in much more advanced technologies than before with features like the adaptive driving beam and Pixel LED technology (optional extra) to improve visibility at night.
Apart from that, the front-end looks much more aggressive, thanks to the ‘X' shaped elements on the front bumper and the larger air intakes. This aggressive look is further complemented by a ‘power bulge' on the new bonnet.
Moving on to the sides, apart from the new air vents, nothing much has changed and the rear sports new LED taillamps, and a redesigned bumper with a new diffuser.
Jaguar claims that these subtle changes have reduced the lift by almost 35 per cent and have improved the drag coefficient as well.
Moving inside, it is clear that the majority of updates are carried out on the inside. The updated Jaguar F-Pace SVR gets JLR's latest Pivi Pro infotainment system.
This new Pivi Pro infotainments system runs on a large 11.4-inch touchscreen display. Speaking of displays, the updated Jaguar F-Pace SVR also gets a large 12.3-inch digital driver's display with graphics that is exclusive to SVR models.
The updates also bring in other useful features like a 3D surround camera system, cabin air ionizer with a PM2.5 filter and SOTA (Software-Over-The-Air) updates.
Another noticeable change inside is the new conventional gear selector instead of the rotary gear selector.
Powering the updated Jaguar F-Pace SVR is a 5.0L supercharged petrol engine with 543 bhp and 700 Nm of torque. This power and torque is sent to all four wheels via an eight-speed torque converter gearbox sourced from the Jaguar XE SV Project 8 sedan.
Jaguar claims that these changes have enabled the updated Jaguar F-pace SVR to reach 100kmph in just 4 seconds and on to an electronically limited top speed of 286kmph.
Along with these changes, the software management program, the steering rack and the suspension has been tweaked further to complement the more aggressive powertrain setup.
The new software update also adds two new drive modes along with the ‘Auto Vehicle hold' function. The existing ‘Dynamic Mode' has also been tweaked with a more aggressive mapping.
Thoughts About The New Jaguar F-Pace SVR
In a glace, the new Jaguar F-Pace SCR may seem like a minor facelift but in reality, the engineers at JLR have thoroughly updated the Jaguar F-Pace SVR.
The new updated Jaguar F-Pace SVR is not only better performing than the model it replaces, but it is far more advanced as well.