- 1 hr ago Yamaha YZF-R7 Teaser Video Released: Replacement For The Yamaha R6
- 1 hr ago Isuzu MU-X, D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 Cars Expected To Launch Next Week: Details
- 2 hrs ago Pratap Bose To Head Mahindra's New Global Design Centre? Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- 4 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Spied Testing Ahead Of Its India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- News Consider allotment of required oxygen, Remdesivir injections to Rajasthan: High Court to Centre
- Movies Radhika Apte Shares Tips To Keep Body & Mind Healthy Amid The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Lifestyle House Of The Dragon Actress Olivia Cooke’s Cute High Ponytail Hairstyle Gives Retro Feel; Pictures Inside!
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Tab S7+ Lite Expected To Arrive 44.5W Fast Charging
- Sports COVID-19: Rahane receives first dose of vaccine
- Finance 10 Best Blue Chip Stocks For Long Term Investment
- Education CBSE 'Dost for Life' App Launched For Well-being Of Students
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Earlier this month, Isuzu Motor India had teased the D-Max V-Cross BS6 ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The teaser image of the upcoming pick-up has been released on the brand's website and across its social media handles. However, the pick-up truck has been spotted several times testing on the roads. Once again the company has teased the BS6-emission compliant Isuzu D-Max V-Cross ahead of its launch, on its social media platform, which is expected to take place later this month.
In a previous report we had mentioned the specifications of the BS6 version of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross that got leaked. The vehicle is expected to launch in the coming month. The V-Cross measures 5,295mm in length, 1,860mm in width and 1,840mm in height. The SUV also gets a wheelbase of 3,095mm. On the other hand, the two-wheel-drive variant has a kerb weight of 1,890kg and the four-wheel-drive variant weighs 1,990 kg.
Both the variants get Bi-LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, LED tail lamps, roof rails, blacked-out B-pillars and side steps. The four-wheel-drive variant gets fog lamps with chrome garnishing. The upcoming D-Max V-Cross will be available in seven colour options - Cosmic Black, Splash White, Titanium Silver, Silky White Pearl, Spinal Red, Sapphire Blue and Galena Gray.
On the inside, both variants will get keyless entry, a touchscreen infotainment head-unit, automatic climate control, auto down power windows, rear parking sensors and a camera. However, the four-wheel-drive variant comes with cruise control, an electrically adjustable driver seat, and an anti-pinch function for the power windows and also gets an 8-speaker sound system while the other variant gets a 6-speakers setup.
Mechanically, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross will be powered by a 1.9-litre, 4-cylinder, common rail diesel engine with a variable geometry turbocharger. This engine produces 161bhp of power and 360Nm of peak torque. The engine is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. Moreover, the four-wheel-drive version gets a shift-on-the-fly system. The SUV will also come with an automatic transmission in two-wheel drive (Z) and four-wheel drive (Z Prestige) variants.
Thoughts About The Upcoming BS6 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
Finally, the Japanese automaker is looking to launch the BS6 D-Max V-Cross in the Indian market, which is expected by the end of this month. Once launched, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross will be the only pick-up SUV offering for private buyers in the Indian market with no direct competition to it.