- 7 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 12 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 14 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Aparshakti Khurana Reveals If He Is Going To Be Strict Or Cool Dad
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
In India, the Isuzu V-Max D-Cross and the Hi-Lander BS6 are the only two pick-up SUVs available. Recently, the company launched the updated D-Max V-cross BS6 and the new Hi-Lander BS6 pick-up trucks in the country. The D-Max Hi-Lander is the new base-spec variant of the pick-up and gets a starting price of Rs 16.98 lakh, ex-showroom.
However, according to the latest report by GaadiWaadi, the D-Max V-Cross has started arriving at the dealerships. Talking a little about the pick-up trucks, the V-Cross D-Max is loaded with features. This includes bi-LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, LED tail lights, side steps, 18-inch alloy wheels, automatic climate control, cruise control, a seven-inch touchscreen infotainment system, dual airbags, ABS with EBD, and a rear parking camera.
The company has also updated the D-Max V-Cross and is offered in three variants. This includes the Z 2WD AT, Z 4WD MT, and the Z Prestige 4WD AT. Prices for the updated V-Cross BS6 pick up starts at Rs 19.98 lakh. The mid-spec Z 4WD MT and the top-spec Z Prestige 4WD AT retails at Rs 20.98 lakh and 24.49 lakh. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom.
On the other hand, the Hi-Lander, which is the base-spec model of the pick-up SUV, comes with a close cab for the loading bay as well. Also, the SUV gets halogen headlight units instead of LEDs. Along with that, the base variant is not loaded with features at all like the D-Max V-Cross.
Under the hood, both the SUVs get a 1.9-litre diesel engine as standard. The 2.5-litre engine powering the previous base spec pick-up truck has not been carried forward to meet the BS6 emission norms. The unit produces 161bhp of power and a peak torque of 360Nm. The engine comes mated to either a six-speed manual as standard along with an optional six-speed torque converter automatic. The SUV is also offered with a shift-on-fly 4WDsystem depending on the variant.
Thoughts About The Isuzu D-Max V-Cross Arriving At The Showrooms
The company began accepting bookings for the pick-up truck models across the country on the day it was launched. The company updated its BS6 passenger vehicle range in the Indian market and also introduced a new base-spec model of the pick-up truck catering to the needs of the market. The D-Max V-Cross and Hi-Lander BS6 models are the only pick-SUV offerings in the country and have no direct rivals.