- 1 hr ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 5 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- 8 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- 21 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 To Get A 130 Bhp Petrol Engine; The Most Powerful In Its Segment
- News Income Tax dept continues searches at properties, institutes linked to Anil Deshmukh
- Sports IPL 2021: We will focus on our process in every match: Delhi Capitals' captain Rishabh Pant
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Did Rohit Shetty Accidentally Hint Towards The Winner's Name?
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Today Quoted At Rs. 45,390, Showing Downward Trend, Should You Buy?
- Education Schools In Rajasthan To Reopen For Classes 6 To 8 From September 20
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 4G Might Discontinued In India Soon
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
- Lifestyle Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
Earlier this month, Isuzu Motor India had teased the D-Max V-Cross BS6 ahead of its launch in the Indian market. The teaser image of the upcoming pick-up has been released on the brand's website and across its social media handles. However, the pick-up truck has been spotted several times testing on the roads.
According to the latest report by TeamBHP, the specifications of the BS6 version of the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross have been leaked ahead of the vehicle's launch. The vehicle is expected to launch in the coming month. As per the spy document, the V-Cross measures 5,295mm in length, 1,860mm in width and 1,840mm in height. The SUV also gets a wheelbase of 3,095mm. On the other hand, the two-wheel-drive variant has a kerb weight of 1,890kg and the four-wheel-drive variant weighs 1,990 kg.
Both the variants get Bi-LED projector headlamps, LED DRLs, LED tail lamps, roof rails, blacked-out B-pillars and side steps. The four-wheel-drive variant gets fog lamps with chrome garnishing. The upcoming D-Max V-Cross will be available in seven colour options - Cosmic Black, Splash White, Titanium Silver, Silky White Pearl, Spinal Red, Sapphire Blue and Galena Gray.
On the inside, both variants get keyless entry, a touchscreen infotainment head-unit, automatic climate control, auto down power windows, rear parking sensors and a camera. However, the four-wheel-drive variant comes with cruise control, an electrically adjustable driver seat, and an anti-pinch function for the power windows and also gets an 8-speaker sound system while the other variant gets a 6-speakers setup.
Mechanically, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross will be powered by a 1.9-litre, 4-cylinder, common rail diesel engine with a variable geometry turbocharger. This engine produces 161bhp of power @ 3,600rpm and 360Nm of peak torque between 2,000-2,500rpm. The engine is mated to a six-speed automatic transmission. Moreover, the four-wheel-drive version gets a shift-on-the-fly system. According to the leaked documents, the vehicle will come with an automatic transmission in two-wheel drive (Z) and four-wheel drive (Z Prestige) variants.
On the safety front, both variants get dual front airbags, ABS + EBD, brake override system and a rear defogger. The four-wheel-drive variant comes with four additional airbags (side and curtain), a transfer case protector, traction control, ESC, hill start assist and hill descent control.
Thoughts About The Upcoming BS6 Isuzu D-Max V-Cross
Finally, the Japanese automaker is looking to launch the BS6 D-Max V-Cross in the Indian market soon. Once launched, the Isuzu D-Max V-Cross will be the only pick-up SUV offering for private buyers in the Indian market with no direct competition to it.