- 15 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 15 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 16 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- 16 hrs ago Ducati Opens New Showroom In Pune: Multistrada V4 Showcased For The First Time In India
- News Tiger population in Assam jumped from 200 from 159 in 2018
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Dutee Chand disappoints; fails to qualify
- Technology Realme 8s Renders Leak Revealing Possible Design
- Movies Radhe Shyam Release Date Is Here! Prabhas-Pooja Hegde’s Romantic Drama To Hit Cinemas On January 14
- Education SEBA Result 2021: Check Assam HSLC Result 2021 Link And Download Marksheet
- Finance 2 Stocks To Buy With Upside Potential of 17%, Says ICICI Direct
- Lifestyle Fatima Sana Shaikh Slays It In Her Two Stunning Outfits; Which Look Did You Like More
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Isuzu Motors have announced a price hike on its D-Max range of commercial vehicles in the Indian market. The Isuzu D-Max range consisting of the Regular-Cab & S-Cab models are said to receive a price hike of Rs 1 lakh on its ex-showroom pricing in the country. The price hike will come into effect, starting from 1 April 2021.
The company further stated that the reason for the steep price hike is said to be due to the increasing cost of production, transportation and logistics. Currently, the Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab is priced at Rs 8.75 lakh while the D-Max S-Cab retails at 10.74 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Isuzu Motors released a statement saying,
"Isuzu Motors India announced an upcoming increase in the prices of its commercial pick-up range - D-Max Regular Cab and D-Max S-Cab with effect from 01 April 2021. The increase will be ₹1,00,000/- from the current ex-showroom price. The increase in price is due to the increasing costs of production, transportation and logistics."
Isuzu currently sells just their commercial vehicle range in the Indian market. The Isuzu commercial vehicle lineup was updated to the BS6-emission norms in October last year. The company is working on introducing its passenger vehicles sometime soon. The passenger vehicle range of the brand includes the MU-X SUV and the D-Max V-Cross lifestyle pick-up.
The BS6-compliant Isuzu MU-X SUV has, however, been spotted testing in India on multiple occasions. This does indicate that the SUV could be launched in India sometime this year, although an exact timeline is yet to be announced.
The upcoming price hike from Isuzu Motors is it's second in the year. The company had previously hiked the prices of its commercial vehicle lineup at the start of the year. However, that was a much lower hike of Rs 10,000.
Thoughts On The Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab CV Price Hike
Isuzu has announced yet another price hike on its commercial vehicle range in the Indian market. The D-Max Regular Cab and the D-Max S-Cab from Isuzu are currently the only products on sale from the brand in the Indian market, which hopefully will change very soon.