- Movies House of Gucci Movie Review Exclusive: Lady Gaga-Adam Driver Film Is High On Fashion, Short Of Eloquence
- News Winter Session of Parliament: Speaker Om Birla to meet floor leaders of parties on November 29
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Hyderabad Fc stun champions Mumbai City FC
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Lifestyle Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- Technology Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Isuzu Motors have announced a price hike on its D-Max range of commercial vehicles in the Indian market. The Isuzu D-Max range consisting of the Regular-Cab & S-Cab models are said to receive a price hike of Rs 1 lakh on its ex-showroom pricing in the country. The price hike will come into effect, starting from 1 April 2021.
The company further stated that the reason for the steep price hike is said to be due to the increasing cost of production, transportation and logistics. Currently, the Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab is priced at Rs 8.75 lakh while the D-Max S-Cab retails at 10.74 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Isuzu Motors released a statement saying,
"Isuzu Motors India announced an upcoming increase in the prices of its commercial pick-up range - D-Max Regular Cab and D-Max S-Cab with effect from 01 April 2021. The increase will be ₹1,00,000/- from the current ex-showroom price. The increase in price is due to the increasing costs of production, transportation and logistics."
Isuzu currently sells just their commercial vehicle range in the Indian market. The Isuzu commercial vehicle lineup was updated to the BS6-emission norms in October last year. The company is working on introducing its passenger vehicles sometime soon. The passenger vehicle range of the brand includes the MU-X SUV and the D-Max V-Cross lifestyle pick-up.
The BS6-compliant Isuzu MU-X SUV has, however, been spotted testing in India on multiple occasions. This does indicate that the SUV could be launched in India sometime this year, although an exact timeline is yet to be announced.
The upcoming price hike from Isuzu Motors is it's second in the year. The company had previously hiked the prices of its commercial vehicle lineup at the start of the year. However, that was a much lower hike of Rs 10,000.
Thoughts On The Isuzu D-Max Regular Cab & S-Cab CV Price Hike
Isuzu has announced yet another price hike on its commercial vehicle range in the Indian market. The D-Max Regular Cab and the D-Max S-Cab from Isuzu are currently the only products on sale from the brand in the Indian market, which hopefully will change very soon.