- 34 min ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Technology BSNL Offering 7500GB Data With Two New Air Fibre Internet Plans
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- News It is Centre's responsibility to prevent gold smuggling: Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Here's the probable India XI as 8 key players ruled out of remaining games
- Finance HDFC Bank Offers Senior Citizens Up To 6.25% Returns On FD: Check Current Rates Here
- Education Kerala Plus Two Result School Wise And District Wise Pass Percentage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Hyundai adds new variants to the Venue compact-SUV in India called the S(O) and the SX(O) Executive. Prices for the new variants start at Rs 9.03 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and is available in a total of 4 trims.
Variants & Pricing
- Petrol iMT: Rs 9.03 lakh
- Petrol 7DCT: Rs. 9.94 lakh
- Diesel 6MT: Rs 9.44 lakh
- Diesel 6MT: Rs 10.96 lakh
All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
Engine & Transmission Options
The S(O) variant is available in the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine mated to either iMT semi-automatic or 7-Speed DCT automatic gearbox. Also, it is available with the 1.5-litre diesel engine mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The SX(O) Executive variant, on the other hand, is only offered in the 1.5-litre diesel engine mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
1.0-litre turbo petrol engine
- Max power: 118bhp
- Peak torque: 172Nm
1.5-litre diesel engine
- Max power: 100bhp
- Peak torque: 240Nm
Regarding the changes made to both variants, both features steel wheels instead of alloy wheels offered on the top-spec variants. They also feature the brand Blue-Link connectivity for a seamless audio experience.
Apart from this, no other changes have been made to the new variants than the S and SX(O) variants.
The Hyudai Venue is currently placed in the most competitive four-wheeler segment in India. The Venue rivals the likes of the Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon, Ford EcoSport, Nissan Magnite, Renault Kiger, Honda WR-V and the Toyota Urban Cruiser.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Venue S(O) & SX(O) Executive Variants
Due to fierce competition between compact SUVs in India, brands are thinking of new ways to give an edge to their product over their rivals. As a result, Hyundai has tailored the variants of the Venue to meet the demands of the buyers in the segment, instead of a standard trim offering.