- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Sports T20 World Cup: India vs Pakistan: Hardik Pandya taken for scans after being hit on the shoulder
- Movies Karwa Chauth 2021: Shilpa Shetty Kundra, Yami Gautam, Sonali Bendre And Others Share Adorable Pictures
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Hyundai adds new variants to the Venue compact-SUV in India called the S(O) and the SX(O) Executive. Prices for the new variants start at Rs 9.03 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) and is available in a total of 4 trims.
Variants & Pricing
- Petrol iMT: Rs 9.03 lakh
- Petrol 7DCT: Rs. 9.94 lakh
- Diesel 6MT: Rs 9.44 lakh
- Diesel 6MT: Rs 10.96 lakh
All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi)
Engine & Transmission Options
The S(O) variant is available in the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine mated to either iMT semi-automatic or 7-Speed DCT automatic gearbox. Also, it is available with the 1.5-litre diesel engine mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
The SX(O) Executive variant, on the other hand, is only offered in the 1.5-litre diesel engine mated to a 6-speed manual transmission.
1.0-litre turbo petrol engine
- Max power: 118bhp
- Peak torque: 172Nm
1.5-litre diesel engine
- Max power: 100bhp
- Peak torque: 240Nm
Regarding the changes made to both variants, both features steel wheels instead of alloy wheels offered on the top-spec variants. They also feature the brand Blue-Link connectivity for a seamless audio experience.
Apart from this, no other changes have been made to the new variants than the S and SX(O) variants.
The Hyudai Venue is currently placed in the most competitive four-wheeler segment in India. The Venue rivals the likes of the Kia Sonet, Maruti Suzuki Vitara Brezza, Tata Nexon, Ford EcoSport, Nissan Magnite, Renault Kiger, Honda WR-V and the Toyota Urban Cruiser.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Venue S(O) & SX(O) Executive Variants
Due to fierce competition between compact SUVs in India, brands are thinking of new ways to give an edge to their product over their rivals. As a result, Hyundai has tailored the variants of the Venue to meet the demands of the buyers in the segment, instead of a standard trim offering.