- 3 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 18 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 19 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 19 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- News Goa Medical College: Oxygen supply streamlining, says Health minister; Toll reaches 83
- Sports Former Saurashtra cricketer, BCCI referee Rajendrasinh Jadeja passes away due to COVID-19
- Movies Amazon India Launches MiniTV – A Free Video Streaming Service
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Hyundai India has announced a new set of Covid-19 relief measures in the country. Called the 'Hyundai Cares 3.0', brings support to the most affected states of Maharashtra, Delhi, Haryana, Telangana and Tamil Nadu.
The new series of initiatives from the company will offer infrastructural assistance to the above-mentioned states. Under its third phase of initiatives for COVID-19, Hyundai will roll out a multi-faceted relief package of Rs 20 crore.
The company will start by setting up oxygen generating plants in hospitals. With the ongoing Covid-19 cases rising in the country, there is a massive need for oxygen supply in the country. The oxygen plant will aid critical patients and help hospitals become self-sufficient in oxygen.
Apart from the oxygen plants, the company will also Install medicare facilities and provide support staff to various hospitals and cater to their operational cost for the next three months. The support will be extended further if there is a demand.
The relief measures have been specially developed with the focus of addressing the needs emerging out of the current crisis. Hyundai is aiming at helping people and infrastructure cope with the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic in India. The company is also evaluating all options to ensure the timely deployment of all the above resources to the highly affected cities and states.
To safeguard its workforce from the deadly virus, the company has organized a vaccination drive for its staff aged above 45 in the manufacturing facility. Hyundai partnered with the office of the Sriperumbudur Government Primary Health Centre to fulfil the commitment and will continue these efforts to help overcome the pandemic.
Commenting on the relief measures, Mr S S Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "The second wave of this COVID-19 Pandemic has triggered an unprecedented crisis for the nation. In times of despair, we often lose hope amidst the chaos, but it is also times such as these that bring out the best of humanity within us all."
He further added, "To offer meaningful assistance to the most affected cities and states, Hyundai has redeployed its resources and channelled efforts that will provide relief during these difficult circumstances. We are organizing resources on a war footing and hope to help in abating this crisis."
Thoughts About Hyundai Announcing Covid-19 Relief Measures In India
Hyundai joins the list of automakers announcing Covid-19 relief measures in India. The company will help increase the supply of oxygen to meet the huge current demand. Other measures deployed by the brand will also ensure adequate support to the hospitals. Kudos to Hyundai!