- 2 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 16 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 19 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 23 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Lifestyle Hina Khan’s Fashion Wardrobe For Maldives Vacation Is So On Point And Awesome
- News Gujarat: Mild tremor in Kutch, no casualty
- Sports IPL 2021: Gill, Rana are about to shock the world, says KKR chief mentor Hussey
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Hyundai India has announced a new set of Covid-19 relief measures in the country. Called the 'Hyundai Cares 3.0', brings support to the most affected states of Maharashtra, Delhi, Haryana, Telangana and Tamil Nadu.
The new series of initiatives from the company will offer infrastructural assistance to the above-mentioned states. Under its third phase of initiatives for COVID-19, Hyundai will roll out a multi-faceted relief package of Rs 20 crore.
The company will start by setting up oxygen generating plants in hospitals. With the ongoing Covid-19 cases rising in the country, there is a massive need for oxygen supply in the country. The oxygen plant will aid critical patients and help hospitals become self-sufficient in oxygen.
Apart from the oxygen plants, the company will also Install medicare facilities and provide support staff to various hospitals and cater to their operational cost for the next three months. The support will be extended further if there is a demand.
The relief measures have been specially developed with the focus of addressing the needs emerging out of the current crisis. Hyundai is aiming at helping people and infrastructure cope with the second wave of the COVID-19 pandemic in India. The company is also evaluating all options to ensure the timely deployment of all the above resources to the highly affected cities and states.
To safeguard its workforce from the deadly virus, the company has organized a vaccination drive for its staff aged above 45 in the manufacturing facility. Hyundai partnered with the office of the Sriperumbudur Government Primary Health Centre to fulfil the commitment and will continue these efforts to help overcome the pandemic.
Commenting on the relief measures, Mr S S Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "The second wave of this COVID-19 Pandemic has triggered an unprecedented crisis for the nation. In times of despair, we often lose hope amidst the chaos, but it is also times such as these that bring out the best of humanity within us all."
He further added, "To offer meaningful assistance to the most affected cities and states, Hyundai has redeployed its resources and channelled efforts that will provide relief during these difficult circumstances. We are organizing resources on a war footing and hope to help in abating this crisis."
Thoughts About Hyundai Announcing Covid-19 Relief Measures In India
Hyundai joins the list of automakers announcing Covid-19 relief measures in India. The company will help increase the supply of oxygen to meet the huge current demand. Other measures deployed by the brand will also ensure adequate support to the hospitals. Kudos to Hyundai!