- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News PM to address UNGA, to hold first face-to-face meeting with President Biden
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Hyundai Motor India Foundation (HMIF) has repeated its commitment to road safety during the National Road Safety Month. This initiative has been taken to educate the customers and its employees about safer driving habits and responsible behaviour respectively.
Commenting on the Road Safety initiatives, SS Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, "Hyundai is a responsible corporate and this campaign in our plant showcases our commitment towards creating awareness and bringing out behavioural changes within our employees. This year, during the National Road Safety Month, we have undertaken various innovative initiatives to help transform societies for a better and safer tomorrow by educating and sensitizing the masses on Road Safety aligned with the Government of India's program ‘Sadak Suraksha, Jeevan Raksha'."
Under the sixth edition of its CSR initiative ‘Safe Move', Hyundai conducted a three day Road Safety Campaign at its Chennai plant during the Road Safety Month (Jan 18 - Feb 17, 2021). The initiative spread awareness amongst factory employees, apprentices, trainees, contract employees, bus drivers, and truck drivers. On the other hand, the importance of road safety was spread out to over 10,000 employees in the factory.
Over the last five phases of the Safe Move Campaign, Hyundai Motor India has successfully reached out to 314,000 students across 492 schools, about 277,000 Mall visitors and 23,000 Residents.
In Other recent Hyundai news, the company announced offers and benefits on its select range of models for the month of February 2021. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh depending on model and variant. The benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. The models that are covered under the offers this month include the Santro, Grand i10 Nios, Aura, Elantra and the Kona EV.
Thoughts About The Road Safety Initiative By Hyundai
Through this road safety initiative, Hyundai has reached out to a lot of people across the country, which also includes its own employees and educated them about the safety norms. It is really good to see that Hyundai is taking such an initiative.