- 7 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 8 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 9 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Hyundai Motor India Foundation (HMIF) has repeated its commitment to road safety during the National Road Safety Month. This initiative has been taken to educate the customers and its employees about safer driving habits and responsible behaviour respectively.
Commenting on the Road Safety initiatives, SS Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd. said, "Hyundai is a responsible corporate and this campaign in our plant showcases our commitment towards creating awareness and bringing out behavioural changes within our employees. This year, during the National Road Safety Month, we have undertaken various innovative initiatives to help transform societies for a better and safer tomorrow by educating and sensitizing the masses on Road Safety aligned with the Government of India's program ‘Sadak Suraksha, Jeevan Raksha'."
Under the sixth edition of its CSR initiative ‘Safe Move', Hyundai conducted a three day Road Safety Campaign at its Chennai plant during the Road Safety Month (Jan 18 - Feb 17, 2021). The initiative spread awareness amongst factory employees, apprentices, trainees, contract employees, bus drivers, and truck drivers. On the other hand, the importance of road safety was spread out to over 10,000 employees in the factory.
Over the last five phases of the Safe Move Campaign, Hyundai Motor India has successfully reached out to 314,000 students across 492 schools, about 277,000 Mall visitors and 23,000 Residents.
In Other recent Hyundai news, the company announced offers and benefits on its select range of models for the month of February 2021. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh depending on model and variant. The benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. The models that are covered under the offers this month include the Santro, Grand i10 Nios, Aura, Elantra and the Kona EV.
Thoughts About The Road Safety Initiative By Hyundai
Through this road safety initiative, Hyundai has reached out to a lot of people across the country, which also includes its own employees and educated them about the safety norms. It is really good to see that Hyundai is taking such an initiative.