- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
Hyundai Motor India Foundation (HMIF), which is the philanthropic arm of Hyundai Motor India, has announced its CSR Project 'Back-to-life' ensuring the uninterrupted delivery of lifesaving Medicare Oxygen equipment to the most affected COVID -19 states such as New Delhi, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Haryana and Telangana commencing this week.
Commenting on the relief measures, SS Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "The ongoing crisis affects each and every one of us. As a community, as a nation and as humanity, we are all in it together. Since the start of the second wave, our thoughts and prayers have been with the affected families and our actions are echoing these emotions. To ensure we help societies and communities tide over this crisis, we are doing everything in our capacity to provide immediate relief."
Under its Hyundai Cares 3.0 COVID-19 relief initiative, HMIF has expedited the purchase and supply of critical medical equipment to ensure a speedy turnaround in assisting government hospitals with lifesaving Medicare Oxygen equipment such as Oxygen Concentrators (700), High Flow Oxygen (HFO) Plants (10), High Flow Nasal Oxygen (HFNO) Machines (200) and BiPap Ventilator Machines (225).
"Lifesaving Medicare Oxygen equipment are currently in absolute demand while their suppliers as well as supply chains are seemingly stretched thin. Despite this challenge, we relentlessly strived to ensure the procurement and immediate delivery of these precious life saving medical equipment to highly affected states and cities in India," SS Kim further stated.
In other recent Hyundai news, the company is offering attractive discounts on its select models such as the Santro, Aura, Grand i10 Nios, i20 and the Kona EV for the month of May. The benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh depending on the model and its variant. Discount offers are valid on purchases made till May 31.
Thoughts About Hyundai Accelerating The Delivery Of Lifesaving Medicare Oxygen Equipment
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the country hard. So many people are being affected that there has been a shortage of oxygen at some places also. It is good to see Hyundai stepping in and helping accelerate the uninterrupted delivery of lifesaving medicare oxygen equipment.