- 8 hrs ago Volvo India Introduces Subscription Plans — Here’s How You Can Subscribe To A Volvo Car In India
- 13 hrs ago Dubai Police Gets The New Toyota Land Cruiser LC300 — Rugged Workhorse Added To Exotic Fleet
- 15 hrs ago 2021 Duster Facelift Revealed: Will Renault Bring The New Duster To India?
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Car Prices Increase — Company’s Third Price Hike Of 2021 Coming Soon
- Technology Amazon Gaming Gadgets Sale: Discount Offer On Gaming Devices
- Sports Euro 2020: Slovakia vs Spain: Statistical Highlights: Enrique's side notch thumping 5-0 win to enter knockouts
- News PM Modi's meeting with Jammu and Kashmir leaders: Kashmir Valley on alert | Top Developments
- Movies Naane Varuven: The Dhanush-Selvaraghavan Project To Start Rolling On August 20
- Finance FMCG Companies Log Sales Growth After Unlock 2.0:
- Education Lucknow University To Offer Course In Philosophical Counselling
- Lifestyle Jyeshtha Purnima 2021: Muhurat, Rituals And Significance Of This Day
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In July
Hyundai Motor India Foundation (HMIF), which is the philanthropic arm of Hyundai Motor India, has announced its CSR Project 'Back-to-life' ensuring the uninterrupted delivery of lifesaving Medicare Oxygen equipment to the most affected COVID -19 states such as New Delhi, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Haryana and Telangana commencing this week.
Commenting on the relief measures, SS Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "The ongoing crisis affects each and every one of us. As a community, as a nation and as humanity, we are all in it together. Since the start of the second wave, our thoughts and prayers have been with the affected families and our actions are echoing these emotions. To ensure we help societies and communities tide over this crisis, we are doing everything in our capacity to provide immediate relief."
Under its Hyundai Cares 3.0 COVID-19 relief initiative, HMIF has expedited the purchase and supply of critical medical equipment to ensure a speedy turnaround in assisting government hospitals with lifesaving Medicare Oxygen equipment such as Oxygen Concentrators (700), High Flow Oxygen (HFO) Plants (10), High Flow Nasal Oxygen (HFNO) Machines (200) and BiPap Ventilator Machines (225).
"Lifesaving Medicare Oxygen equipment are currently in absolute demand while their suppliers as well as supply chains are seemingly stretched thin. Despite this challenge, we relentlessly strived to ensure the procurement and immediate delivery of these precious life saving medical equipment to highly affected states and cities in India," SS Kim further stated.
In other recent Hyundai news, the company is offering attractive discounts on its select models such as the Santro, Aura, Grand i10 Nios, i20 and the Kona EV for the month of May. The benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh depending on the model and its variant. Discount offers are valid on purchases made till May 31.
Thoughts About Hyundai Accelerating The Delivery Of Lifesaving Medicare Oxygen Equipment
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the country hard. So many people are being affected that there has been a shortage of oxygen at some places also. It is good to see Hyundai stepping in and helping accelerate the uninterrupted delivery of lifesaving medicare oxygen equipment.