- 3 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 7 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 1 day ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Regrets Not Meeting Sidharth Shukla Post Bigg Boss 13, Says ‘We Used To Laugh So Much’
- News AUKUS neither relevant to Quad nor will impact on its functioning: India's first reaction
- Sports Hungary punished with one-match ban following racist behaviour against England
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Hyundai teases the India launch of its N Line cars. The i20 N Line could be the first model to launch under the N performance brand, with the hot hatch spied testing several times in the country. Hyundai's N Line sub-division will debut in India later this year.
The Hyundai N Line performance cars are visually and mechanically enhanced over the standard models sold by the brand. This includes body kits, performance exhaust, suspension, tyres, and an upgraded engine as well.
According to Hyundai, the N Line cars in India are based on three brand values: motorsport-inspired styling cues, accessibility for all, and everyday excitement.
The N Line cars will feature motorsport-inspired styling cues, thereby creating a sporty appeal.
According to the company, Hyundai N Line cars will be affordable for all driving enthusiasts to fulfil their aspirations and enjoy the thrill of sporty driving.
Commenting on the introduction of N Line, S S Kim, MD & CEO, Hyundai Motor India Ltd., said, "As the country's leading smart mobility solutions provider, Hyundai has been redefining the mobility landscape with products that take customer aspirations to new heights. The introduction of our N Line range to India will induce sporty experiences like never before, making every drive a fun experience with products that personify excitement and athleticism."
He further added, "As an organization committed to India, Hyundai has been introducing superior products and services for customers. We have surpassed customer expectations and assumed leadership across various segments by winning the hearts and minds of our most valued customers. With N Line, Hyundai Motor India will continue to challenge new boundaries and introduce new cars that amplify the aspirations and personalities of new-age Millennial and Gen Z buyers."
S S Kim, added, "To augment customer delight, we will introduce a new N Line model in 2021 and subsequently launch additional N Line models for Indian customers over the next few years."
I20 N Line
Globally, the i20 N Line is offered in two engine options. There is a 1.6-litre T-GDi engine paired with a 6-speed manual and a 1.0-litre T-GDi turbo-petrol engine paired with either a 6-speed manual or a 7-speed DCT.
1.6-litre T-GDi engine
- Max power: 201bhp @ 6,000rpm
- Peak torque: 275Nm @ 4,500rpm
- Max power: 118bhp @ 6,000rpm
- Peak torque: 200Nm @ 3,000rpm
1.0-litre T-GDi engine
Visually, the i20 N Line features an aggressive and sporty design inside and out. The exteriors of the hot hatch feature reworked bumpers and a blacked-out grille with N Line badging. The treatment at the rear is also similar and has been enhanced for sporty looks. The performance hatchback will also feature 17 or 18-inch alloy wheels.
On the inside, the i20 N Line will continue to come loaded with a ton of features including the large touchscreen, digital instrument cluster, and connected technology; among others. The contrast of red stitching and red accents in the cabin with a blacked-out theme gives the interiors of the i20 N Line a sporty look.
Thoughts About The Hyudai N Line India Launch Teased
The demand for turbo-petrol engines and performance cars is increasing in India. As a result, Hyundai is looking to up its game by bringing the N Line performance cars to the country. While we know that the i20 N Line will be the first model arriving under the brand, it is still unclear what engine the hot hatch would feature. Stay tuned for all the updates on the N Line brand in India.