- 14 hrs ago Tata Punch Variants And Colour Options Leaked; Launch Likely To Be On October 4th
- 16 hrs ago New Force Gurkha Prices Revealed; Prices Start From Rs 13.59 Lakh
- 19 hrs ago MG Astor To Be Launched In Early October; Will Be Available In 7 Trim Levels
- 2 days ago ‘Built To Order’ Platform Allows For The Customisation Of Apache RR 310; First Batch Sold Out
- Finance Axis Bank Alters Its Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: What’s New Now?
- Movies Bigg Boss 15: Don 2 Actor Sahil Shroff To Be Seen In The Controversial Reality Show
- Technology Amazon Dyson V8 Quiz Answers: Win Cord-Free Vacuum Cleaner
- News Bypolls to three Lok Sabha, 30 assembly seats on Oct 30
- Travel Top 10 Places To Visit In Karnataka in Winter
- Lifestyle Covid Pandemic Caused Biggest Decrease In Life Expectancy Since World War II: Oxford Study
- Sports BBL 2021-22: Big Bash League full schedule, squads, captains, IST time, Live telecast, Live streaming
- Education JNVST Result 2021 Declared For Class 6 And Class 11, Check Result Link
Earlier, Hyundai had announced that the company will be bringing in their N-Line performance range of models to the Indian market. This N-Line range of models is essentially a more powerful version of some of the standard products that are already on sale in India. Moreover, they have been spotted testing on the roads on several occasions.
According to the latest report by IndiaAutosBlog, the Hyundai i20 N Line was recently spotted testing near Manesar. As per the report, the test mule was reportedly doing speeds upwards of 120 kph. The easy way to differentiate the i20 N from the regular one is its shape and other elements such as dual exhaust tips at the back and a set of larger alloy wheels.
As we mentioned above, the Hyundai i20 N-Line is expected to feature a slightly different body kit as compared to the standard. This includes a larger front grille, revised bumper with a bigger air intake, ‘N-Line' badging on the front grille, contrasting highlights all around, new side skirts and side sills and a few other changes as well.
There will also be similar changes made to the interiors as well, providing a more sporty characteristic. Apart from the cosmetic changes, the upcoming Hyundai i20 N-Line is also said to feature a few mechanical upgrades as well. This includes the suspension setup and the brakes.
Mechanically, the new i20 N-Line is expected to be powered by the same 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine as on the standard model. This engine will produce 120bhp of power and 172Nm of peak torque. However, the exact details of the engine and powertrain are yet to be announced. Hyundai will price the Hyundai i20 N-Line at a slight premium, compared to the standard model.
Thoughts About The Hyundai i20 N-Line
The Hyundai i20 N-Line has been confirmed for the Indian market. The N-line is a sportier version of the popular premium hatchback and will be aimed at enthusiasts in the country. However, with all the exterior and interior elements and with the powerful engine, the i20 N line will be a fantastic car.