- 18 hrs ago Tork Kratos & Kratos R Electric Motorcycles Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.07 Lakh
- 21 hrs ago Five Things To Know About The Kia Carens: Design, Powertrain & More
- 1 day ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 1 day ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- Technology Amazon Accessories Days Sale: Discount Offers On Headphones, Data Cards, Hard disk, Mouse, And More
- News Tatas take first step in Air India, to introduce ‘enhanced meal service’ in 4 flights on Thu
- Movies Melody Song Of The Year From Mahesh Babu’s Sarkaru Vaari Paata Will Be Out On February 14
- Sports India ODI, T20I Squads Against WI: Rohit to lead, Kuldeep, Bishnoi in; Bumrah, Shami rested, Ashwin dropped
- Lifestyle Padma Awards 2022 Winners: Complete List Of Recipients Of The Prestigious Government Honour
- Finance Motilal Oswal Recommends To Buy This Technology Stock For 29% Return
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
Earlier, Hyundai had announced that the company will be bringing in their N-Line performance range of models to the Indian market. This N-Line range of models is essentially a more powerful version of some of the standard products that are already on sale in India. Moreover, they have been spotted testing on the roads on several occasions.
According to the latest report by IndiaAutosBlog, the Hyundai i20 N Line was recently spotted testing near Manesar. As per the report, the test mule was reportedly doing speeds upwards of 120 kph. The easy way to differentiate the i20 N from the regular one is its shape and other elements such as dual exhaust tips at the back and a set of larger alloy wheels.
As we mentioned above, the Hyundai i20 N-Line is expected to feature a slightly different body kit as compared to the standard. This includes a larger front grille, revised bumper with a bigger air intake, 'N-Line' badging on the front grille, contrasting highlights all around, new side skirts and side sills and a few other changes as well.
There will also be similar changes made to the interiors as well, providing a more sporty characteristic. Apart from the cosmetic changes, the upcoming Hyundai i20 N-Line is also said to feature a few mechanical upgrades as well. This includes the suspension setup and the brakes.
Mechanically, the new i20 N-Line is expected to be powered by the same 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine as on the standard model. This engine will produce 120bhp of power and 172Nm of peak torque. However, the exact details of the engine and powertrain are yet to be announced. Hyundai will price the Hyundai i20 N-Line at a slight premium, compared to the standard model.
Thoughts About The Hyundai i20 N-Line
The Hyundai i20 N-Line has been confirmed for the Indian market. The N-line is a sportier version of the popular premium hatchback and will be aimed at enthusiasts in the country. However, with all the exterior and interior elements and with the powerful engine, the i20 N line will be a fantastic car.