- 13 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 16 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 19 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 21 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- News Man donates body for COVID-19 research
- Lifestyle Parental Vaccination Against Covid-19 Protects Children As Well: Study
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Hyundai, some time ago had announced that the company will be bringing in their N-Line performance range of models to the Indian market. This N-Line range of models is essentially a more powerful version of some of the standard products that are already on sale in India. Moreover, they have been spotted testing on the roads on several occasions.
However, according to the latest video posted by Bunny Punia on this Youtube channel, the Hyundai i20 N-line has been spotted testing once again. The easy way to differentiate the i20 N from the regular one is its shape and other elements such as dual exhaust tips at the back and a set of larger alloy wheels.
As we mentioned above, the Hyundai i20 N-Line is expected to feature a slightly different body kit as compared to the standard. This includes a larger front grille, revised bumper with a bigger air intake, 'N-Line' badging on the front grille, contrasting highlights all around, new side skirts and side sills and a few other changes as well.
There will also be similar changes made to the interiors as well, providing a more sporty characteristic. Apart from the cosmetic changes, the upcoming Hyundai i20 N-Line is also said to feature a few mechanical upgrades as well. This includes the suspension setup and the brakes.
Mechanically, the new i20 N-Line is expected to be powered by the same 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine as on the standard model. This engine will produce 120bhp of power and 172Nm of peak torque. However, the exact details of the engine and powertrain are yet to be announced. Hyundai will price the Hyundai i20 N-Line at a slight premium, compared to the standard model.
Thoughts On The Hyundai i20 N-Line
The Hyundai i20 N-Line has been confirmed for the Indian market. The N-line is a sportier version of the popular premium hatchback and will be aimed at enthusiasts in the country. However, with all the exterior and interior elements and with the powerful engine, the i20 N line will be a fantastic car.