- 13 min ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 3 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 8 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- News US military power must be our tool of last resort, not our first: Biden at UN
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Regrets Not Meeting Sidharth Shukla Post Bigg Boss 13, Says ‘We Used To Laugh So Much’
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Hyundai i20 N Line specifications & variants details have leaked. A couple of government documents have revealed details on the upcoming N Line variants of Hyundai's premium hatchback — the i20. The details were leaked ahead of the launch via what appears to be scanned pictures of the Type Approval Certificate.
Before Jumping out in excitement, the upcoming N Line variant of the Hyundai i20 should not be confused with the full-blown performance version — the Hyundai i20 N. The i20 N Line will offer a range of cosmetic upgrades over the standard model. This includes slightly sportier front and rear bumpers, blacked-out pillars, blacked-out skirts, 17-inch dual-tone alloy wheels and quite a few more.
To match the exterior, the interior may carry a similar sporty theme with splashy colours to attract a larger number of younger buyers. Unlike the 200+bhp 1.6-litre turbocharged Hyundai i20 N available in international markets, the N Line will use a smaller, less powerful engine.
All-three variants of the Hyundai i20 N Line will utilise the same 120bhp 1.0-litre turbocharged engine already seen in the turbocharged version of the standard i20 available in India. According to the revealed documents, the upcoming Hyundai i20 N Line can be had with either a smart iMT gearbox or a quick-shifting DCT gearbox.
The range kicks off with the Hyundai i20 N Line N6 1.0 Turbo GDI iMT, which is based on the Sportz trim, then comes the i20 N Line N8, and finally on the top we have the i20 N Line N8 DCT.
At present, the Hyundai i20 1.0-litre Sportz is priced at Rs 8.82 lakh, while the more expensive Hyundai i20 Asta DCT with an identical engine costs Rs 10.74 lakh.
Thoughts On Hyundai i20 N Line Specifications & Variants Details Being Leaked
Though the new Hyundai i20 is better than its predecessor in every possible way, it is still struggling as many of its prospective buyers have leaned towards the brand's sub-4-metre SUV — the Venue. With the new N Line, Hyundai plans to bring some excitement back into the i20 brand in India.