- 1 hr ago Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai i20; Which One Should You Pick?
- 19 hrs ago 2021 KTM RC200 Arrives At Dealership: Gets Dual-Channel ABS As Standard
- 23 hrs ago Top 5 Safest Cars In India: All of them are manufactured by Indian automobile manufacturers
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Jimny Teased; Launch Soon
- Sports Mere formality but BCCI invites application for head coach's post
- News AIIMS Student Association apologises for viral Ramleela skit which 'mocked' Ramayana
- Movies Team Good Luck Sakhi Wishes Keerthy Suresh On Her Birthday, Film Releasing In November
- Lifestyle Turmeric For Depression: Does It Help Ease The Symptoms? How To Use
- Finance $GARI, India's First-Ever Crypto Token: Major Things To Know
- Technology Apple Has A Plan To Make Your Existing MacBooks Look Old: MacBook Pro With Notch Incoming?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Hyundai, some time ago had announced that the company will be bringing in their N-Line performance range of models to the Indian market. These N-Line range of models are essentially a more powerful version of some of the standard products that are already on sale in India. Moreover, they have been spotted testing on the roads on a number of occasions.
However, according to the latest report by Carwale, Hyundai has confirmed the launch of a sportier version of the i20 for the Indian market. The easy way to differentiate the i20 N from the regular one is its shape and other elements such as dual exhaust tips at the back and a set of larger alloy wheels.
As we mentioned above, the Hyundai i20 N-Line is expected to feature a slightly different body kit as compared to the standard. This includes a larger front grille, revised bumper with a bigger air intake, ‘N-Line' badging on the front grille, contrasting highlights all around, new side skirts and side sills and a few other changes as well.
There will also be similar changes made to the interiors as well, providing a more sporty characteristic. Apart from the cosmetic changes, the upcoming Hyundai i20 N-Line is also said to feature a few mechanical upgrades as well. This includes the suspension setup and the brakes.
Mechanically, the new i20 N-Line is expected to be powered by the same 1.0-litre turbo-petrol engine as on the standard model. This engine will produce 120bhp of power and 172Nm of peak torque. However, the exact details of the engine and powertrain are yet to be announced. Hyundai will price the Hyundai i20 N-Line at a slight premium, compared to the standard model.
Thoughts On The Hyundai i20 N-Line
The Hyundai i20 N-Line has been confirmed for the Indian market. The N-line is a sportier version of the popular premium hatchback and will be aimed at enthusiasts in the country. However, with all the exterior and interior elements and with the powerful engine, the i20 N line will be a fantastic car.