- 13 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 1 day ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 1 day ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- News Monsoon advances into parts of Haryana, Punjab ahead of schedule
- Sports Mankad among 10 ICC Hall of Fame special inductees ahead of WTC final
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11: Nikki Tamboli Says She Is Scared To Cry In Front Of Her Parents Post Brother's Death
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Hyundai has donated 50 oxygen concentrators to the Tamil Nadu Government. The company continues its support to help the state fight against the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The medical equipment was handed over to Maheshwari Ravikumar, IAS, Collector, Sriperumbudur.
Mr Ravikumar has taken responsibility for further distribution of the oxygen concentrators to hospitals in the Kanchipuram district. The initiative is part of the brand Hyundai Cares 3.0 Programme, which is being carried out by the (HMIF) Hyundai Motor India Foundation.
The company states that Under the Hyundai Cares 3.0 initiative, a new project called the ‘Back to Life' has been drawn up. The new project ensures the expedited procurement and delivery of highly critical medical equipment related to oxygen. This will help provide immediate relief across most affected states and cities in India.
With the riding Covid-19 cases in the country, there is a massive need for oxygen supply to treat the affected patients. The illness will affect the breathing abilities of the patient, which would require external support.
These oxygen concentrators will help generate oxygen using the air around it and supply it to the patient. With the help of oxygen concentrators, patients will be able to breathe better and recover from critical illness.
Mr Stephen Sudhakar J, Trustee, Hyundai Motor India Foundation, said, "Under Hyundai Cares 3.0 our Project: Back to Life ensures accelerated delivery of critical lifesaving Oxygen Products to affected regions. Today, we handed over the 50 Oxygen Concentrators to the Collector of Kancheepuram District for further distribution to hospitals in the district. It is our solemn commitment to ensure affected people can benefit from these products and help drive recovery & normalcy in the affected states."
Hyundai recently announced Rs 10 crores to the state government. Out of the total funds, the company is donating Rs 5 crores to the Tamil Nadu ‘Chief Minister Public Relief Fund', and Rs 5 crores will be used for buying medical equipment — here are all the details.
The company has also announced an extension on the vehicle's free services, warranty, and extended warranty for its customers in the Indian market. Hyundai has extended the service by a period of two months due to the ongoing Covid-19 lockdown in the country.
Thoughts About Hyundai Delivers 50 Oxygen Concentrators To Tamil Nadu Government To Fight Against Pandemic
Hyundai continues to offer its support to the Tamil Nadu government during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The latest donation of oxygen concentrators will help aid treat the patients affected by the deadly virus. The company is making all-out efforts on improving the healthcare system. Kudos to Hyundai!