- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 18 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 23 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 1 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- Movies Salman Khan's Tere Naam Co-Star Bhumika Chawla Reveals The Reason Behind Her Absence In Bollywood
- Technology Nokia Tablet To Be Launched On October 6: What To Expect?
- News Onam bumper lottery: Kerala auto driver hits jackpot, wins Rs 12 crore
- Education International Day of Peace 2021: Know Why World Peace Day Is Celebrated
- Sports Petchdam plans to stop Taiki Naito, eyes ONE Flyweight Muay Thai champ Rodtang
- Finance Paras Defence IPO: Should You Subscribe?
- Lifestyle Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
Hyundai has donated 50 oxygen concentrators to the Tamil Nadu Government. The company continues its support to help the state fight against the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The medical equipment was handed over to Maheshwari Ravikumar, IAS, Collector, Sriperumbudur.
Mr Ravikumar has taken responsibility for further distribution of the oxygen concentrators to hospitals in the Kanchipuram district. The initiative is part of the brand Hyundai Cares 3.0 Programme, which is being carried out by the (HMIF) Hyundai Motor India Foundation.
The company states that Under the Hyundai Cares 3.0 initiative, a new project called the ‘Back to Life' has been drawn up. The new project ensures the expedited procurement and delivery of highly critical medical equipment related to oxygen. This will help provide immediate relief across most affected states and cities in India.
With the riding Covid-19 cases in the country, there is a massive need for oxygen supply to treat the affected patients. The illness will affect the breathing abilities of the patient, which would require external support.
These oxygen concentrators will help generate oxygen using the air around it and supply it to the patient. With the help of oxygen concentrators, patients will be able to breathe better and recover from critical illness.
Mr Stephen Sudhakar J, Trustee, Hyundai Motor India Foundation, said, "Under Hyundai Cares 3.0 our Project: Back to Life ensures accelerated delivery of critical lifesaving Oxygen Products to affected regions. Today, we handed over the 50 Oxygen Concentrators to the Collector of Kancheepuram District for further distribution to hospitals in the district. It is our solemn commitment to ensure affected people can benefit from these products and help drive recovery & normalcy in the affected states."
Hyundai recently announced Rs 10 crores to the state government. Out of the total funds, the company is donating Rs 5 crores to the Tamil Nadu ‘Chief Minister Public Relief Fund', and Rs 5 crores will be used for buying medical equipment — here are all the details.
The company has also announced an extension on the vehicle's free services, warranty, and extended warranty for its customers in the Indian market. Hyundai has extended the service by a period of two months due to the ongoing Covid-19 lockdown in the country.
Thoughts About Hyundai Delivers 50 Oxygen Concentrators To Tamil Nadu Government To Fight Against Pandemic
Hyundai continues to offer its support to the Tamil Nadu government during the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic. The latest donation of oxygen concentrators will help aid treat the patients affected by the deadly virus. The company is making all-out efforts on improving the healthcare system. Kudos to Hyundai!