- 26 min ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- News It is Centre's responsibility to prevent gold smuggling: Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Here's the probable India XI as 8 key players ruled out of remaining games
- Technology Nokia T20 Specifications Leaked: HMD Global's First Tablet?
- Finance HDFC Bank Offers Senior Citizens Up To 6.25% Returns On FD: Check Current Rates Here
- Education Kerala Plus Two Result School Wise And District Wise Pass Percentage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Hyundai launches the new Creta SX Executive variant at Rs 13.18 lakh, ex-showroom (starting). The new variant is available in petrol and diesel engine options; and is placed below the SX trim of the SUV.
Variants & Pricing
SX Executive Diesel: Rs 14.18 lakh
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi)
The SX Executive are Rs 78,000 cheaper than its SX petrol and diesel trim counterparts.
Hyundai has updated the pricing on the website. However, the new variant is yet to be added to the brochure. Bookings for the Creta SX Executive can be made online along with other trims on the website.
As mentioned earlier, the new SX Executive will be placed below the Creta SX trim. Some of the highlighting features of the new variant include:
- Shark fin antenna
- Steering-mounted controls
- USB charging port
- Bluetooth mic
However, Hyundai has dropped a couple of features on the new variant making it more affordable as compared to the SX trim.
- 10.25-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- BlueLink with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto connectivity
- Arkamys music system
- Voice recognition
- Chrome door handles
- Rear-view monitor
The infotainment system will be offered as a dealer level accessory on the SX Executive trim. The space taken by the infotainment system will be left blank from the factory.
Engine & Transmission
The Creta SX Executive is offered in petrol and diesel engine options; paired to a six-speed manual gearbox as standard.
Max power: 115bhp @ 6,300rpm
Peak torque: 144Nm @ 4,500rpm
Max power: 115bhp @ 4,000rpm
Peak torque: 250Nm @ 2,750 rpm
Thoughts About The Hyundai Creta SX Executive Launched In India
Hyundai has added another variant to the plethora of trims available in Creta's line-up. The new SX Executive variant is based on the SX trim. However, some features are removed to make the variant more affordable. Removed features can be added by the customer by a dealer level customization.