- 27 min ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- News It is Centre's responsibility to prevent gold smuggling: Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 2nd T20I: Here's the probable India XI as 8 key players ruled out of remaining games
- Technology Nokia T20 Specifications Leaked: HMD Global's First Tablet?
- Finance HDFC Bank Offers Senior Citizens Up To 6.25% Returns On FD: Check Current Rates Here
- Education Kerala Plus Two Result School Wise And District Wise Pass Percentage
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Hyundai has secretly added a new variant to the Creta lineup, based on their existing SX variant. The news about the new variant was revealed through a leaked document.
The new variant is called ‘SX Executive', and it will be slotted right below the second-top SX variant. With this new variant, Hyundai Creta will have a total of 6 variants across different engine and gearbox combinations.
As the new SX Executive variant is placed below the existing SX variant, there is a price drop of Rs 78,800 as per the leaked document. For the price difference, there are few features being deleted. Out of which the most noticeable is the omission of the large 10.25-inch infotainment system.
With the deletion of the touchscreen infotainment, along with it goes features like connected car tech, Android Auto, and Apple Car Play. There are few more omissions as well like the chrome door handle, burglar alarm, Arkamys sound system, voice recognition and a rearview monitor.
However, the new SX Executive variant still retains Bluetooth connectivity, steering-mounted controls, shark-fin antenna, and USB port. It will also come with features like LED headlights, 17-inch alloy wheels, cruise control, and auto AC.
However, unlike the SX variant, the SX Executive variant will come with a 6-speed manual gearbox only with an option to choose either a 115PS 1.5-litre petrol or a 115PS 1.5-litre diesel engine.
As per the leaked document, the SX Executive trim for the petrol variant will cost Rs 13.14 Lakh, while the diesel variant costs a lakh rupee more.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Creta SX Executive
Considering, the equipment list, this variant would be ideal for those who looking to upgrade the car's infotainment/music system. It would have been even better if the company keeps the alloy wheels optional to keep initial costs down.