- Technology Poco M4 Pro 5G With Up 6GB RAM Spotted At FCC; When Is It Launching?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Finance Now Conduct Debit Card Services At New Micro ATMs of This Bank: Here’s How
- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Oman vs PNG preview
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Hyundai has secretly added a new variant to the Creta lineup, based on their existing SX variant. The news about the new variant was revealed through a leaked document.
The new variant is called ‘SX Executive', and it will be slotted right below the second-top SX variant. With this new variant, Hyundai Creta will have a total of 6 variants across different engine and gearbox combinations.
As the new SX Executive variant is placed below the existing SX variant, there is a price drop of Rs 78,800 as per the leaked document. For the price difference, there are few features being deleted. Out of which the most noticeable is the omission of the large 10.25-inch infotainment system.
With the deletion of the touchscreen infotainment, along with it goes features like connected car tech, Android Auto, and Apple Car Play. There are few more omissions as well like the chrome door handle, burglar alarm, Arkamys sound system, voice recognition and a rearview monitor.
However, the new SX Executive variant still retains Bluetooth connectivity, steering-mounted controls, shark-fin antenna, and USB port. It will also come with features like LED headlights, 17-inch alloy wheels, cruise control, and auto AC.
However, unlike the SX variant, the SX Executive variant will come with a 6-speed manual gearbox only with an option to choose either a 115PS 1.5-litre petrol or a 115PS 1.5-litre diesel engine.
As per the leaked document, the SX Executive trim for the petrol variant will cost Rs 13.14 Lakh, while the diesel variant costs a lakh rupee more.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Creta SX Executive
Considering, the equipment list, this variant would be ideal for those who looking to upgrade the car's infotainment/music system. It would have been even better if the company keeps the alloy wheels optional to keep initial costs down.