- 6 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- Sports Lakshya enter quarters, Sameer retires at French Open
- Education MHT CET 2021 Toppers List: 28 Students Emerge As Toppers, Score 100 Percentile In Maharashtra CET
- News Prashant Kishor in viral video: With or without Modi, BJP will be centre of Indian polity for decades
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Movies Meet Actress Nisha Rawal Tests Positive For COVID-19; Requests Fans To Take Precautions
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Hyundai is offering attractive discounts on its select models for May 2021. The models that are covered under the offers include the Santro, Aura, Grand i10 Nios, i20 and the Kona EV. The benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts.
The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh depending on the model and its variant. Discount offers are valid on purchases made between May 1 and May 31. Offers can be availed for purchase made online or at any of the dealerships located across the country. Here are model-wise offer details:
The brand's entry-level offering, the Hyundai Santro is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
The Grand i10 Nios hatchback is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes Rs 30,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The Aura is also being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes Rs 30,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The Hyundai i20 is being offered benefits for the first time since its launch in the Indian market. The premium hatchback is being offered benefits of up to Rs 15,000. This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate bonus of Rs 5,000.
Hyundai is offering the Kona EV with a cash discount of up to Rs 1.5 lakh. The crossover EV is available in two variants: Premium and Premium DT (dual-tone) exterior paint scheme.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Cars Offers & Discounts For May 2021
Hyundai is offering attractive discounts to more than 60 per cent of its total vehicle line-up available in the country. This includes some of its popular models such as the Grand i10 NIOS and the i20. The company is also providing an attractive finance scheme, which can be availed online along with the offers.