- 1 hr ago Volkswagen Polo TSI Comfortline Variants Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.41 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Upcoming Yamaha FZ-X Specs Leaked: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The Motorcycle!
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Aura Updated In India: New Prices & Features
- 3 hrs ago Hero HF 100 Launched In India At Rs 49,400: The Most Affordable Bike From The Brand
- Technology Flipkart Smartphone Carnival April: Offer On Best Budget Smartphones Under Rs. 10,000
- Finance All You Need To Know About SBI Zero Balance Savings Account
- Movies Aditya Seal On His Wedding Plans With Girlfriend Anushka Ranjan: There Is A Lot To Achieve And Prove
- News Monsoon to be normal this season, says government
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca and Madrid wary of Haaland price
- Education ICSE, ISC Exam 2021: CISCE Reconsiders Class 10, 12 Board Exam Dates, Check Details
- Lifestyle Stunner! Nora Fatehi Makes A Strong Case For The Orange Hue With Her Bodycon Dress
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
Hyundai Motor India Limited has announced its sales figures for February 2021. According to the sales report, the company has managed to register a yearly growth of 26.4 per cent in the last month in cumulative sales.
Hyundai has sold 51,600 unit in the domestic market and has exported 10,200 units in the last month. This results in total sales of 61,800 unit, which is around 1700 units more as compared to last month figures.
However, comparing the number from February 2020, the company has sold over 12,890 units more in February 2021. Domestic sales and exports have grown by 29 per cent and 14 per cent in the last month as compared to the same month last year.
The Hyundai Creta and the Hyundai Venue are leading the SUV sales for the brand in the country. While Hyundai i20 and the Grand i10 Nios is are racking up numbers in the hatchback segment in the Indian market.
Commenting on the February 2021 sales performance, Mr Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service), HMIL said, "Hyundai Motor India has been consistently striving to drive a resurgence in sales, thereby contributing towards economic recovery and bringing the industry closer to pre-Covid level sales. With a cumulative sales of 61 800 units in February 2021, Hyundai has recorded growth across segments."
"Super Performer brands such as the Ultimate SUV - CRETA, VENUE, Spirited New VERNA, NIOS and India's most awarded premium hatchback of 2021, the recently crowned Indian Car of the Year 2021 (ICOTY) - the all-new i20, have once again showcased Hyundai Brand Supremacy by redefining benchmarks in their respective segments."
He further added, "Both domestic and export demand have recorded healthy double-digit growth in February 2021, reflecting an all-round improvement in buyer sentiment. Our most valued customers continue to make the smartest choice, opting for the smartest mobility solutions and as always we are thankful for their continuous support & trust."
Thoughts About The Hyundai Car Sales Report For February 2021
Hyundai India continues to be one of the top-selling car brands in the Indian market. The company is known to have some of the segment-best-sellers in its line-up. Hyundai has also increased its export operations to post positive growth in sales in the last month.