- Movies House of Gucci Movie Review Exclusive: Lady Gaga-Adam Driver Film Is High On Fashion, Short Of Eloquence
- News Winter Session of Parliament: Speaker Om Birla to meet floor leaders of parties on November 29
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Hyderabad Fc stun champions Mumbai City FC
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Lifestyle Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- Technology Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Hyundai Motor India Limited has announced its sales figures for February 2021. According to the sales report, the company has managed to register a yearly growth of 26.4 per cent in the last month in cumulative sales.
Hyundai has sold 51,600 unit in the domestic market and has exported 10,200 units in the last month. This results in total sales of 61,800 unit, which is around 1700 units more as compared to last month figures.
However, comparing the number from February 2020, the company has sold over 12,890 units more in February 2021. Domestic sales and exports have grown by 29 per cent and 14 per cent in the last month as compared to the same month last year.
The Hyundai Creta and the Hyundai Venue are leading the SUV sales for the brand in the country. While Hyundai i20 and the Grand i10 Nios is are racking up numbers in the hatchback segment in the Indian market.
Commenting on the February 2021 sales performance, Mr Tarun Garg, Director (Sales, Marketing & Service), HMIL said, "Hyundai Motor India has been consistently striving to drive a resurgence in sales, thereby contributing towards economic recovery and bringing the industry closer to pre-Covid level sales. With a cumulative sales of 61 800 units in February 2021, Hyundai has recorded growth across segments."
"Super Performer brands such as the Ultimate SUV - CRETA, VENUE, Spirited New VERNA, NIOS and India's most awarded premium hatchback of 2021, the recently crowned Indian Car of the Year 2021 (ICOTY) - the all-new i20, have once again showcased Hyundai Brand Supremacy by redefining benchmarks in their respective segments."
He further added, "Both domestic and export demand have recorded healthy double-digit growth in February 2021, reflecting an all-round improvement in buyer sentiment. Our most valued customers continue to make the smartest choice, opting for the smartest mobility solutions and as always we are thankful for their continuous support & trust."
Thoughts About The Hyundai Car Sales Report For February 2021
Hyundai India continues to be one of the top-selling car brands in the Indian market. The company is known to have some of the segment-best-sellers in its line-up. Hyundai has also increased its export operations to post positive growth in sales in the last month.