- 27 min ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 4 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 20 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 21 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- Sports Coach creating match situations for me in training: Sindhu on gearing up for Olympics
- News What is the Moderna COVID vaccine? Does it work, and is it safe?
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Raised Again, 7th Hike In 11-Days
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Opens Up About Getting Attached To Abhinav Shukla On Bigg Boss 14: He Was Perfect In Every Way
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Hyundai has announced offers and discounts on its select models for April 2021. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh depending on the model and its variant.
The benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. The models that are covered under the offers include the Santro, Aura, Grand i10 Nios, i20 and the Kona EV.
Offers and benefits are valid on purchases made between April 1 and April 30, 2021. Customers looking to avail offers this month can either visit the nearest showroom or order online on the brand's website. Here are model-wise offer details.
The brand's entry-level offering, the Hyundai Santro is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 35,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
The Grand i10 Nios hatchback is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes Rs 30,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The Aura is also being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 45,000. This includes Rs 30,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount.
The Hyundai i20 is being offered benefits for the first time since its launch in the Indian market. The premium hatchback is being offered benefits of up to Rs 15,000. This includes an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 and a corporate bonus of Rs 5,000.
Hyundai is offering the Kona EV with a cash discount of up to Rs 1.5 lakh. The crossover EV is available in two variants: Premium and Premium with Dual-tone exterior paint scheme. It retails at Rs 23.75 lakh and Rs 23.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) before discounts, respectively.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Cars Offers & Discounts For April 2021
After the recent price hike in the country, the new set of offers and discounts should help customers planning to purchase a Hyundai this month. The offers will reduce the initial commitment needed for a new car purchase in the country. This includes EV buyers who get a massive benefit of Rs 1.5 lakh in the Kona.