- 30 min ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 2 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 2 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 2 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- News Mumbai civic body is suppressing COVID-19 death toll: Devendra Fadnavis
- Sports Abid unbeaten as Pakistan post daunting first-innings 510
- Movies Mother’s Day 2021: Himani Shivpuri, Shubhangi Atre And Farhana On Their Special Bond With Their Kids
- Finance Silver Outruns Gold In Returns In The Week To May 7, 2021: Can The Trend Continue?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Hyundai has announced offers and benefits on its select range of models for the month of February 2021. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh depending on model and variant.
The benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. The models that are covered under the offers this month include the Santro, Grand i10 Nios, Aura, Elantra and the Kona EV.
Offers and benefits are valid on purchases made between February 1 and February 28, 2021. Customers looking to avail offers this month can either visit the nearest showroom or order purchase online on the brand's website. Here are model-wise offer details:
Starting with the brand's entry-level offering, the Hyundai Santro is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 50,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000. Customer choosing the 2020 MY are being offered an additional Rs 10,000 discount, which is included in benefits.
The Grand i10 Nios succeeds the older generation Grand i10. The Nios is the third-generation model of the hatchback and is currently being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 60,000.
This includes Rs 25,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount. The 2020 model buyers receive an additional cash discount of Rs 20,000 included in the total benefits.
The Hyundai Aura is the brand's compact-sedan offering that is based on the Grand i10 Nios hatchback. The Aura is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 70,000 this month. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 30,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
Additional cash discount of Rs 20,000 is being offered to customers purchasing last year manufactured model.
The Hyundai Elantra is the brand's flagship sedan model sold in the country. It is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 70,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000. However, the exchange bonus is being offered for customers purchasing 2020 MY of the sedan.
The brand's electric crossover SUV is also part of February 2021 offers. The company is offering the Hyundai Kona EV with a cash discount of up to Rs 1.5 lakh. The crossover EV is available in two variants: Premium and Premium with Dual-tone exterior paint scheme. It retails at Rs 23.75 lakh and Rs 23.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) before discounts, respectively.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Cars Offers & Benefits For February 2021
Hyundai cars continue to receive a host of offers from the company in the second month of the year 2021. The company is offering maximum benefits on its electric crossover SUV, which will help with faster EV adoption in the country and help cater to the growing demand of EVs in the Indian market.