- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News PM to address UNGA, to hold first face-to-face meeting with President Biden
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Hyundai has announced offers and benefits on its select range of models for the month of February 2021. The company is offering maximum benefits of up to Rs 1.5 lakh depending on model and variant.
The benefits include cash discounts, exchange bonuses and corporate discounts. The models that are covered under the offers this month include the Santro, Grand i10 Nios, Aura, Elantra and the Kona EV.
Offers and benefits are valid on purchases made between February 1 and February 28, 2021. Customers looking to avail offers this month can either visit the nearest showroom or order purchase online on the brand's website. Here are model-wise offer details:
Starting with the brand's entry-level offering, the Hyundai Santro is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 50,000. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 20,000 along with an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000. Customer choosing the 2020 MY are being offered an additional Rs 10,000 discount, which is included in benefits.
Hyundai Grand i10 NIOS
The Grand i10 Nios succeeds the older generation Grand i10. The Nios is the third-generation model of the hatchback and is currently being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 60,000.
This includes Rs 25,000 cash discount, Rs 10,000 exchange bonus and Rs 5,000 corporate discount. The 2020 model buyers receive an additional cash discount of Rs 20,000 included in the total benefits.
The Hyundai Aura is the brand's compact-sedan offering that is based on the Grand i10 Nios hatchback. The Aura is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 70,000 this month. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 30,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and a corporate discount of Rs 5,000.
Additional cash discount of Rs 20,000 is being offered to customers purchasing last year manufactured model.
The Hyundai Elantra is the brand's flagship sedan model sold in the country. It is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 1 lakh. This includes a cash discount of up to Rs 70,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 30,000. However, the exchange bonus is being offered for customers purchasing 2020 MY of the sedan.
Hyundai Kona EV
The brand's electric crossover SUV is also part of February 2021 offers. The company is offering the Hyundai Kona EV with a cash discount of up to Rs 1.5 lakh. The crossover EV is available in two variants: Premium and Premium with Dual-tone exterior paint scheme. It retails at Rs 23.75 lakh and Rs 23.94 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi) before discounts, respectively.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Cars Offers & Benefits For February 2021
Hyundai cars continue to receive a host of offers from the company in the second month of the year 2021. The company is offering maximum benefits on its electric crossover SUV, which will help with faster EV adoption in the country and help cater to the growing demand of EVs in the Indian market.