- 53 min ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- News Delta Plus variant spreads to 4 states: Should you worry?
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Finance Best Focused Equity Funds For Aggressive Long Term Investors By ICICI Direct
- Movies KRK Will Stop Reviewing If Abhishek Bachchan, Varun Dhawan Star In His Film To ‘Save Bollywood'
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- Lifestyle Rashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The Hyundai AX1 micro SUV has been teased. Hyundai has teased us once again, this time with a set of teaser images of its upcoming micro SUV, codenamed AX1. Hyundai has high hopes with this new micro SUV and is planning to introduce the AX1 in South Korea first.
The teasers reveal that Hyundai's new micro SUV will sport a familiar design language reminiscent of the current generation of Hyundai SUVs with an upright nose and split headlights. The headlights are circular and are surrounded by circular DRLs-mimicking a pair of eyes.
The teaser doesn't give out the the position of indicators, but It is possible that the indicators may be positioned just above the headlamps. The second image reveals a large, horizontally-placed single-piece tail lamp unit.
The tail lamp unit appears quirky in design and comprises triangular lighting elements positioned in such a way that it looks as if they come together to form a hexagon. If Hyundai decides to launch the AX1 in India, it will go against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ignis, Mahindra KUV 100 NXT and the upcoming Tata HBX.
We expect Hyundai's new AX1 to come packed with class-leading features and a range of small yet capable petrol engines. If Hyundai plans to launch the AX1 in India, we do expect it to arrive with almost all the features seen on International models. Hyundai India might make use of the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit that currently does duty in the Grand i10 NIOS and Aura
Thoughts On Hyundai AX1 Micro SUV Being Revealed
It is not clear when we can expect the AX1 to reach our shores, but we can assure you that Hyundai will definitely bring the AX1 to India. India is the perfect market for micro SUVs and Hyundai knows just as much.