- 6 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- News Narendra Modi govt making coastal security impenetrable: Amit Shah
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Cheers For Hubby Nick Jonas As He Wraps Up Remember Tour, Shares Pic From His Concert
- Sports Lakshya enter quarters, Sameer retires at French Open
- Education MHT CET 2021 Toppers List: 28 Students Emerge As Toppers, Score 100 Percentile In Maharashtra CET
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
The Hyundai AX1 micro SUV has been teased. Hyundai has teased us once again, this time with a set of teaser images of its upcoming micro SUV, codenamed AX1. Hyundai has high hopes with this new micro SUV and is planning to introduce the AX1 in South Korea first.
The teasers reveal that Hyundai's new micro SUV will sport a familiar design language reminiscent of the current generation of Hyundai SUVs with an upright nose and split headlights. The headlights are circular and are surrounded by circular DRLs-mimicking a pair of eyes.
The teaser doesn't give out the the position of indicators, but It is possible that the indicators may be positioned just above the headlamps. The second image reveals a large, horizontally-placed single-piece tail lamp unit.
The tail lamp unit appears quirky in design and comprises triangular lighting elements positioned in such a way that it looks as if they come together to form a hexagon. If Hyundai decides to launch the AX1 in India, it will go against the likes of Maruti Suzuki Ignis, Mahindra KUV 100 NXT and the upcoming Tata HBX.
We expect Hyundai's new AX1 to come packed with class-leading features and a range of small yet capable petrol engines. If Hyundai plans to launch the AX1 in India, we do expect it to arrive with almost all the features seen on International models. Hyundai India might make use of the 1.0-litre turbo-petrol unit that currently does duty in the Grand i10 NIOS and Aura
Thoughts On Hyundai AX1 Micro SUV Being Revealed
It is not clear when we can expect the AX1 to reach our shores, but we can assure you that Hyundai will definitely bring the AX1 to India. India is the perfect market for micro SUVs and Hyundai knows just as much.