- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 6 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 18 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 22 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- News PM Modi to interact with participants on Toycathon 2021
- Education IIT Kharagpur Offering Free Online Course On Internet Of Things
- Movies Shah Rukh Khan And Akshay Kumar's Throwback Picture From Dil To Pagal Hai Sets Will Make You Nostalgic!
- Technology Reliance Jio, Airtel Introduce Strategies To Increase APRU: Check Details Here
- Finance Auto Component Suppliers To See 70% Dip In Operating Profits In Q1 Due To COVID Restrictions: Icra
- Lifestyle Nushrat Bharucha And Sunny Leone’s Crop Top And Pants Combo Make For The Best Outfits For Job Interviews
- Sports UEFA has no plans to move Euro 2020 semi-finals and final from Wembley
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Hyundai will be launching the much-awaited Alacazar SUV in the coming weeks in India. The Alcazar will be globally premiered in India at the time of its launch. Ahead of its India launch, the variant and colour options have been leaked.
Images posted by Rushlane, reveals the variant offering of the Hyundai Alcazar. Much like other models in the brand's line-up, the company will be offering a host of variants with the upcoming three-row SUV. The combinations will include engine, transmission and seating options.
The Alcazar will be available mainly in six trims: Signature, Signature (O), Prestige, Prestige (O) and Platinum, Platinum (O). The 6 and 7 seat configurations will also be limited depending on the trim.
The Signature, Signature (O), and Platinum (O) trims are offered in a six-seat configuration as standard. The Hyundai Alcazar Platinum is offered with a seven-seat configuration as standard. The Prestige and the Prestige (O) trims are the only varaints with six- and seven-seat configurations.
The Signature, Prestige and Platinum trims of the Alcazar are not offered with either petrol or diesel automatic powertrain options. On the other hand, the Signature (O), Prestige (O) and Platinum (O) trims are offered with both petrol or diesel automatic powertrains as standard. Here are the variant wise details:
|Alcazar Variants||P 2.0 MT||P 2.0 AT||D 1.5 MT||D 1.5 AT|
|Signature||Y (6S)||N||Y (6S)||N|
|Signature (O)||N||Y (6S)||N||Y (6S)|
|Prestige||Y (6S / 7S)||N||Y (6S / 7S)||N|
|Prestige (O)||N||Y (6S)||N||Y (7S)|
|Platinum||Y (7S)||N||Y (7S)||N|
|Platinum (O)||N||Y (6S)||N||Y (6S)|
Moving to the colours options, the Hyundai Alcazar will be offered in six paint schemes. This includes Typhoon Silver, Titan Grey, Taiga Brown, Starry Night, Polar White and Phantom Black. The company is offering the SUV with a single interior Cognac Brown colour option.
The Alcazar, which is essentially a three-row version of the Creta has undergone several changes. This includes the addition of the third row of seating with an increase in the wheelbase of 150mm longer than the Creta. The total wheelbase of the extended SUV stands at 2,760mm.
The Alcazar will be offered in two seating configurations. The 6-seater models will feature captain seats in the second row, while the 7-seater variant will feature a bench seat in the middle.
The Alcazar will feature multiple powertrain options. The petrol engine offering is via a 2.0-litre ‘NU' four-cylinder DOHC naturally-aspirated engine. It produces a maximum of 157bhp and a peak torque of 192Nm.
On the other hand, it will also be offered a 1.5-litre diesel engine option. It is the same four-cylinder turbocharged unit from the Creta that produces a maximum of 115bhp and a peak torque of 250Nm. Both engines will be offered with a 6-speed manual and a 6-speed torque converter automatic.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Alcazar Variants, Colours Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
Hyundai will be offering a plethora of trims and variants with the upcoming Alcazar SUV, much like other models in the line-up. This enables Alcazar customers to choose the trim and variant that suits their requirements. The Hyundai Alcazar will rival the Tata Safari, MG Hector Plus, Mahindra XUV500 and the upcoming Jeep Commander.