- 1 hr ago Volkswagen Polo TSI Comfortline Variants Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 7.41 Lakh
- 1 hr ago Upcoming Yamaha FZ-X Specs Leaked: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About The Motorcycle!
- 1 hr ago Hyundai Aura Updated In India: New Prices & Features
- 3 hrs ago Hero HF 100 Launched In India At Rs 49,400: The Most Affordable Bike From The Brand
- Movies Karan Wahi Receives Death Threats For Commenting On Naga Babas Gathering At Kumbh Mela
- News Monsoon to be normal this season, says government
- Sports Rumour Has It: Barca and Madrid wary of Haaland price
- Technology Vi Pays Remaining Licence Fee To DoT After Show-Cause Notice
- Finance NPS Nomination New Rules: All You Need To Know
- Education ICSE, ISC Exam 2021: CISCE Reconsiders Class 10, 12 Board Exam Dates, Check Details
- Lifestyle Stunner! Nora Fatehi Makes A Strong Case For The Orange Hue With Her Bodycon Dress
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
Hyundai is getting ready to showcase the all-new Alcazar SUV for the Indian market very soon. The new Hyundai Alcazar is an extended seven-seater version of the brand's Creta SUV offering. Once introduced in India, the new seven-seater SUV will be positioned above the Creta and below the Tucson in the Indian lineup.
However, according to the latest report by Motorbeam, the Alcazar SUV has been spotted testing once again. The test mule as seen in the images are fully covered and releases only a few details about the car. The test mule of the car was seen equipped with diamond-cut alloy wheels, dual-tip exhausts, wraparound tail lamps and split LED headlamp.
In a previous article, the Alcazar's interiors were spied showcasing the second and third rows of the upcoming SUV offering. The spy pics also confirm that the SUV will be offered in both six and seven-seater configurations. The six-seater version of the Hyundai Alcazar is expected to be offered only on the top-spec variant. It will also come with premium captain seats in the second row, finished in dual-tone leather upholstery.
In terms of design, the new Hyundai Alcazar will come with a slightly revised styling at the front. The side is expected to remain mostly identical, apart from the extended overhang post the c-pillar. The rear profile is also said to be revised, all of which will help the Alcazar differentiate itself from the Creta.
Powering the all-new Hyundai Alcazar will be the same set of petrol and diesel engine options that does its duty on the Creta. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units and the 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine. Power and torque figures will also remain unchanged, as will the transmission options.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Alcazar Spotted Testing
The Hyundai Alcazar SUV has been among the most awaited models, ever since it was first spied testing in the Indian market. The new Hyundai Alcazar once introduced in India will go up against the likes of the MG Hector Plus and the Tata Safari SUV.