- 30 min ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- 2 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai i20; Which One Should You Pick?
- 20 hrs ago 2021 KTM RC200 Arrives At Dealership: Gets Dual-Channel ABS As Standard
- 1 day ago Top 5 Safest Cars In India: All of them are manufactured by Indian automobile manufacturers
- Sports T20 World Cup: Hardik should be picked only if he does proper bowling in warm-up games: Gambhir
- News Coronavirus: Gujarat govt allows Eid-e-Milad processions on Oct 19
- Movies Madhuri Dixit Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage With Husband Sriram Nene, Shares Special Video
- Finance I-T Raid On Digital Marketing, Waste Management: Discovers Unaccounted Investments of Rs 7 Cr
- Lifestyle Turmeric For Depression: Does It Help Ease The Symptoms? How To Use
- Technology Apple Has A Plan To Make Your Existing MacBooks Look Old: MacBook Pro With Notch Incoming?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL), has released a set of sketches of the upcoming Alcazar SUV. The sketches reveal glimpses of the upcoming seven-seater premium SUV, which will be officially unveiled on April 6, 2021.
The design of the Alcazar resembles that of the Creta SUV and will also share the same platform as well. The sketches reveal the side and rear design of the upcoming SUV. It showcases the few interior design elements of the Alcazar. However, the sketches do not reveal the front-end design.
The side profile of the SUV features bold character lines along with, what seems to be an 18-inch alloy wheel. The SUV also features split taillamps with an integrated roof-mounted spoiler, and a scuff plate at the rear.
Moving inside, the Alcazar features three-row seating. It is expected to feature a similar design cabin layout as the Creta. Although the sketches showcase the middle-row to feature captain seats, the SUV will be offered with bench-type seating as well.
According to the company, "The cabin of the Hyundai ALCAZAR is the exemplary incarnation of a superior future leading experience. The widespread Wing-Surround architecture enhances the bold and dynamic design of the interiors, perfectly complimenting the magnificence of Hyundai Alcazar."
Some of the other features that are expected on the inside of the three-row SUV includes a large touchscreen infotainment system, fully-digital instrument cluster, wireless smartphone charger, a panoramic sunroof, air-con vents and charging slots in all three rows; among others.
Speaking about the powertrain options on the Alcazar, it is expected to be similar to the Creta. It could be offered with 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines, and the 1.4-litre T-GDI turbo-petrol unit as well. All three engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with an optional automatic transmission.
The 1.5-litre petrol comes mated to a six-speed CVT, while the 1.5-litre diesel comes mated to a torque converter unit. The 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Alcazar Sketches Officially Revealed
The Hyundai Alcazar will cater to the growing demand for three-row SUVs sold in the Indian market. The upcoming SUV could be priced starting at Rs 15 lakh, ex-showroom. Once launched Hyundai Alcazar will rival the Mahindra XUV500, Tata Safari, MG Hector Plus and possibly the upcoming seven-seater of the Jeep Compass SUV.