- 1 hr ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 1 hr ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 15 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 17 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- Lifestyle Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- Sports IPL 2021: Rohit Sharma continues to show support for environmental cause with messages on shoes
- News India records highest single-day rise of 2,61,500 Covid-19 cases, 1,501 deaths
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Movies The Lord Of The Rings Show With Amazon Prime Video May Cost $465M For One Season
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Hyundai Motor India Ltd (HMIL), has released a set of sketches of the upcoming Alcazar SUV. The sketches reveal glimpses of the upcoming seven-seater premium SUV, which will be officially unveiled on April 6, 2021.
The design of the Alcazar resembles that of the Creta SUV and will also share the same platform as well. The sketches reveal the side and rear design of the upcoming SUV. It showcases the few interior design elements of the Alcazar. However, the sketches do not reveal the front-end design.
The side profile of the SUV features bold character lines along with, what seems to be an 18-inch alloy wheel. The SUV also features split taillamps with an integrated roof-mounted spoiler, and a scuff plate at the rear.
Moving inside, the Alcazar features three-row seating. It is expected to feature a similar design cabin layout as the Creta. Although the sketches showcase the middle-row to feature captain seats, the SUV will be offered with bench-type seating as well.
According to the company, "The cabin of the Hyundai ALCAZAR is the exemplary incarnation of a superior future leading experience. The widespread Wing-Surround architecture enhances the bold and dynamic design of the interiors, perfectly complimenting the magnificence of Hyundai Alcazar."
Some of the other features that are expected on the inside of the three-row SUV includes a large touchscreen infotainment system, fully-digital instrument cluster, wireless smartphone charger, a panoramic sunroof, air-con vents and charging slots in all three rows; among others.
Speaking about the powertrain options on the Alcazar, it is expected to be similar to the Creta. It could be offered with 1.5-litre petrol and diesel engines, and the 1.4-litre T-GDI turbo-petrol unit as well. All three engines will come mated to a standard six-speed manual gearbox with an optional automatic transmission.
The 1.5-litre petrol comes mated to a six-speed CVT, while the 1.5-litre diesel comes mated to a torque converter unit. The 1.4-litre turbo-petrol engine comes mated to a seven-speed DSG gearbox.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Alcazar Sketches Officially Revealed
The Hyundai Alcazar will cater to the growing demand for three-row SUVs sold in the Indian market. The upcoming SUV could be priced starting at Rs 15 lakh, ex-showroom. Once launched Hyundai Alcazar will rival the Mahindra XUV500, Tata Safari, MG Hector Plus and possibly the upcoming seven-seater of the Jeep Compass SUV.