- 4 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 3 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- News What is Delta Plus AY.4.2? Should we be concerned about new highly mobile COVID-19 variant?
- Movies Meet Sharvari Wagh- The Hot, Hip, Tech-Savvy Babli In YRF’s Bunty Aur Babli 2
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
- Finance Nykaa Rs. 5352 crore IPO To Launch On October 28: Should You Invest?
- Sports Paras Mhambrey applies for Team India's bowling coach job
- Technology Pragati OS On JioPhone Next Explained: A Flavoured Android OS
- Education NEET Counselling 2021 News: NEET PG Counselling 2021 Postponed, Check NEET PG Registration Details
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
Hyundai is set to globally debut the all-new Alcazar SUV for the Indian market very soon. The new Hyundai Alcazar is an extended seven-seater version of the brand's Creta SUV offering. Once introduced in India, the new seven-seater SUV will be positioned above the Creta and below the Tucson in the Indian lineup.
Ahead of its global unveil and the subsequent India launch, Autocar India has revealed the first images of the interiors of the Hyundai Alcazar. The new Alcazar interior spy pics showcase the second and third rows of the upcoming SUV offering. The spy pics also confirm that the SUV will be offered in both six and seven-seater configurations.
The six-seater version of the Hyundai Alcazar is expected to be offered only on the top-spec variant. It will also come with premium captain seats in the second row, finished in dual-tone leather upholstery.
The central part of the second row also seems to have a dedicated armrest, cup holders and mobile phone charging. The captain seats will also come with ISOFIX anchors and a tumble feature, for better access to the third row.
Talking about the third-row, the Alcazar features bench seats again with the same dual-tone upholstery. The spy pics reveal that the third row is wide enough for two passengers, however, could offer limited legroom.
Apart from the second and third row, the spy pics don't reveal anything else. The front dashboard and layout is said to remain mostly identical to the Hyundai Creta, with the Alcazar featuring most of the same equipment and technology.
In terms of design, the new Hyundai Alcazar will come with a slightly revised styling at the front. The side is expected to remain mostly identical, apart from the extended overhang post the c-pillar. The rear profile is also said to be revised, all of which will help the Alcazar differentiate itself from the Creta.
What will remain unchanged is the powertrain options. The new Hyundai Alcazar will carry forward the same set of petrol and diesel engine options as the Creta. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units and the 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine. Power and torque figures will also remain unchanged, as will the transmission options.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Alcazar Interiors Spied Ahead Of Global Unveil
The Hyundai Alcazar SUV has been among the most awaited models, ever since it was first spied testing in the Indian market. The new Hyundai Alcazar once introduced in India will take on rivals such as the MG Hector Plus and the Tata Safari SUV