- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Hyundai is set to globally debut the all-new Alcazar SUV for the Indian market very soon. The new Hyundai Alcazar is an extended seven-seater version of the brand's Creta SUV offering. Once introduced in India, the new seven-seater SUV will be positioned above the Creta and below the Tucson in the Indian lineup.
Ahead of its global unveil and the subsequent India launch, Autocar India has revealed the first images of the interiors of the Hyundai Alcazar. The new Alcazar interior spy pics showcase the second and third rows of the upcoming SUV offering. The spy pics also confirm that the SUV will be offered in both six and seven-seater configurations.
The six-seater version of the Hyundai Alcazar is expected to be offered only on the top-spec variant. It will also come with premium captain seats in the second row, finished in dual-tone leather upholstery.
The central part of the second row also seems to have a dedicated armrest, cup holders and mobile phone charging. The captain seats will also come with ISOFIX anchors and a tumble feature, for better access to the third row.
Talking about the third-row, the Alcazar features bench seats again with the same dual-tone upholstery. The spy pics reveal that the third row is wide enough for two passengers, however, could offer limited legroom.
Apart from the second and third row, the spy pics don't reveal anything else. The front dashboard and layout is said to remain mostly identical to the Hyundai Creta, with the Alcazar featuring most of the same equipment and technology.
In terms of design, the new Hyundai Alcazar will come with a slightly revised styling at the front. The side is expected to remain mostly identical, apart from the extended overhang post the c-pillar. The rear profile is also said to be revised, all of which will help the Alcazar differentiate itself from the Creta.
What will remain unchanged is the powertrain options. The new Hyundai Alcazar will carry forward the same set of petrol and diesel engine options as the Creta. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units and the 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine. Power and torque figures will also remain unchanged, as will the transmission options.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Alcazar Interiors Spied Ahead Of Global Unveil
The Hyundai Alcazar SUV has been among the most awaited models, ever since it was first spied testing in the Indian market. The new Hyundai Alcazar once introduced in India will take on rivals such as the MG Hector Plus and the Tata Safari SUV