- 12 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 12 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 13 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 14 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Finance 7th Pay Commission: How Restoration of DA Will Change 7th Pay Commission Matrix?
- Lifestyle Malaika Arora, Aditi Rao Hydari, And Other Divas Inspire Us To Up Our Denim Jeans Style
- News Lakhs flout COVID-19 norms at Haridwar
- Sports IPL 2021: SRH vs RCB Match Analysis: Glenn Maxwell redeems himself
- Technology Free Fire Redeem Codes For Today April 15: Get 2X Weapon Royale Vouchers
- Movies Rahul Roy And His Family Test Positive For COVID-19; Actor Says They Hadn't Even Stepped Out Of Home
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Hyundai is set to globally debut the all-new Alcazar SUV for the Indian market very soon. The new Hyundai Alcazar is an extended seven-seater version of the brand's Creta SUV offering. Once introduced in India, the new seven-seater SUV will be positioned above the Creta and below the Tucson in the Indian lineup.
Ahead of its global unveil and the subsequent India launch, Autocar India has revealed the first images of the interiors of the Hyundai Alcazar. The new Alcazar interior spy pics showcase the second and third rows of the upcoming SUV offering. The spy pics also confirm that the SUV will be offered in both six and seven-seater configurations.
The six-seater version of the Hyundai Alcazar is expected to be offered only on the top-spec variant. It will also come with premium captain seats in the second row, finished in dual-tone leather upholstery.
The central part of the second row also seems to have a dedicated armrest, cup holders and mobile phone charging. The captain seats will also come with ISOFIX anchors and a tumble feature, for better access to the third row.
Talking about the third-row, the Alcazar features bench seats again with the same dual-tone upholstery. The spy pics reveal that the third row is wide enough for two passengers, however, could offer limited legroom.
Apart from the second and third row, the spy pics don't reveal anything else. The front dashboard and layout is said to remain mostly identical to the Hyundai Creta, with the Alcazar featuring most of the same equipment and technology.
In terms of design, the new Hyundai Alcazar will come with a slightly revised styling at the front. The side is expected to remain mostly identical, apart from the extended overhang post the c-pillar. The rear profile is also said to be revised, all of which will help the Alcazar differentiate itself from the Creta.
What will remain unchanged is the powertrain options. The new Hyundai Alcazar will carry forward the same set of petrol and diesel engine options as the Creta. This includes the 1.5-litre petrol and diesel units and the 1.4-litre turbo petrol engine. Power and torque figures will also remain unchanged, as will the transmission options.
Thoughts On The Hyundai Alcazar Interiors Spied Ahead Of Global Unveil
The Hyundai Alcazar SUV has been among the most awaited models, ever since it was first spied testing in the Indian market. The new Hyundai Alcazar once introduced in India will take on rivals such as the MG Hector Plus and the Tata Safari SUV