- 46 min ago Pure EV Electic Scooter Warranty Extended For Battery, Motor & Controller: Here Are All The Details
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Ioniq 5 Electric Vehicle Displayed In India; India Launch Likely If Import Duty Is Reduced
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Hybrid Battery Warranty Extended: Toyota Camry & Vellfire Get 8 Years Battery Warranty
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Skoda Kodiaq Spied Undisguised Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Women's 25M Pistol precision events on July 29; list of Indian shooters, timings, format
- Technology BSNL Offering 7500GB Data With Two New Air Fibre Internet Plans
- Lifestyle Friendship Day 2021: Things Only Best Friends Can Relate To
- Movies Swara Bhasker's Next Is A Murder Mystery Titled Mimamsa
- Education TS POLYCET Result 2021 Declared, Download Rank Card At polycetts.nic.in
- News It is Centre's responsibility to prevent gold smuggling: Kerala CM Pinarayi Vijayan
- Finance HDFC Bank Offers Senior Citizens Up To 6.25% Returns On FD: Check Current Rates Here
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Hyundai Alcazar receives more than 11,000 bookings in a month. Since the time the SUV was launched in the country, it has received more than 11,000 bookings. The Korean automaker launched the Hyundai Alcazar on the 20th of June, 2021, and has received tremendous response from Indian consumers.
Hyundai has already delivered more than 5,600 units of Alcazar across the country, which itself is a tremendous feat considering the SUV's price point. According to various sources, one-third of the bookings have been received for the top-of-the-line Signature variant and a majority of the customers have opted for the frugal diesel engine instead of the more potent petrol unit.
Powering the Hyundai Alcazar are a familiar set of engine options, with a choice of petrol and diesel engines. The diesel unit is a 1.5-litre CRDi engine that puts out 114bhp and 250Nm. The petrol motor on the other hand is a larger 2.0-litre unit from the Tucson that puts out 159bhp and 191Nm.
Both engines come with a 6-speed manual transmission as standard, but can be optioned with a 6-speed automatic transmission too. Essentially, the Hyundai Alcazar is a larger version of Hyundai's most successful 5-door SUV in India — the Creta.
With the Alcazar, Hyundai is not only planning to enter into a new segment, but the brand is also looking to carve out a success story similar to that of the Creta. The Hyundai Alcazar comes packed with plenty of features.
The Hyundai Alcazar directly competes with the newly launched Tata Safari, and MG Hector Plus. However, it has the longest wheelbase in its segment, translating to a spacious seating arrangement.
Thoughts On Hyundai Alcazar Receiving 11,000 Bookings In A Month
The Hyundai Alcazar is a brilliant product in an already crowded SUV market. Hyundai has always been known for its ability to please Indian buyers and cater to their needs. The Alcazar is a perfect example of this. The Alcazar has had a strong start and we sure hope it continues to sell well.