- Movies Katrina Kaif Reviews Sardar Udham, Praises Rumoured Boyfriend Vicky Kaushal As 'Pure Talent'
- News Congress president election to be held between Aug 21 and Sept 20 next year: Party announces after CWC meeting
- Finance Top 5 Banks Offering Returns Up To 6.75% On 1 Year Fixed Deposits
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: India are genuine contenders, says Ganguly
- Travel Maharastra's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Technology Honor Band 6 Selling At Just Rs. 2,499 At Flipkart: Should You Buy?
- Lifestyle Sooryavanshi: All Set For Promotions, Katrina Kaif Looks Like A Dream In Her Floral Lehenga
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
Hyundai rolls out its 10 millionth vehicle from its Chennai plant. The 10 millionth car also happens to be Hyundai's latest offering for Indian consumers, the Alcazar.
The South Korean vehicle manufacturer started operations at the Chennai facility in 1998 and after 23 years they have achieved this milestone of 10 million vehicles.
As part of their celebration, Hyundai rolled out their 10 millionth vehicle bearing the signature of Tamilnadu Chief Minister M K Stalin. The facility is also the brand's first manufacturing plant outside its home country, South Korea. The South Korean manufacturer is also the country's largest exporter of cars, thanks to the Chennai Plant.
Regarding the Alcazar, Hyundai has announced that it has already received over 4000 bookings for the Alcazar, and the brand is confident that it replicates the same success as its younger sibling, the Creta.
The Alcazar is a 3-row SUV based on the Creta, just like how new Tata Safari is to Tata Harrier. However, Hyundai has thoroughly engineered the Alcazar by giving it an additional wheelbase, and extra features to differentiate it from its five-seater sibling, the Creta.
The Hyundai Alcazar is available with two engine options. There is the 1.5-litre turbocharged diesel unit carried over from the Creta with identical power figures at 115hp and 250Nm of torque, then there is a 2.0-litre petrol engine from the Tucson with 160hp and 191Nm of torque.
Both the engines can be specified with a 6-speed manual transmission or a 6-speed automatic transmission. The Alcazar also comes with the option of six single-tone paint and two dual-tone paint schemes.
Thoughts About The Hyundai Alcazar 10 Millionth Milestone Unit Rolled Out From Chennai Plant
The fact that Hyundai launched the Alcazar in India before any country shows that our market is crucial for the brand. And Alcazar is Hyundai's most important launch to date because of the growing demand for 6 and 7-seater SUVs in the country.