- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 15 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- Technology List Of Smartphones To Expected To Launch In December 2021
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Japanese two-wheeler manufacturer Honda has launched the Grazia 125 Repsol Honda Team Edition in India at a price of Rs 87,138 (ex-showroom, Gurugram). The Grazia Repsol Honda Team Edition features a special paint job inspired by the livery of Honda's Moto GP team.
Speaking at the launch about the company's racing DNA, Atsushi Ogata, Managing Director, President & CEO, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd said, "Repsol Honda racing team infuses the spirit of competing in the extreme challenge on the racetrack. With rich legacy paving the way for Honda's bright future in racing, we are delighted to unveil the Grazia125 Repsol Honda Team Edition for racing enthusiasts in India."
Yadvinder Singh Guleria, Director, Sales & Marketing, Honda Motorcycle & Scooter India Pvt. Ltd. added, "The unveiling of Grazia125 Repsol Honda Team Edition brings the spirit of racing, catching the fascination of MotoGP fans yet again. Its sportier looks and trademark orange, red & white scheme of smart graphics teamed up with a sporty engine makes it an irresistible package for racing enthusiasts."
The Honda Grazia 125 Repsol Honda Team Edition only brings with it cosmetic upgrades to Honda's upscale 125cc scooter. The 125cc scooter sports the Repsol Honda Moto GP team's iconic Orange, White, and Red livery with both the Repsol badging on the front and sides of the front apron and the Grazia one near the tail section done up in black. The Grazia Repsol Honda Team Edition also sports the Moto GP team's iconic orange paint scheme for the wheels.
Mechanically the Grazia 125 remains unchanged with the 123.97cc single cylinder engine that produces 8.14bhp at 6,000rpm and 10.3Nm of peak torque at just 5,000rpm. The fuel injected single cylinder enigine of the Grazia 125 also gets idle start-stop to help conserve fuel.
Other features on the Grazia include a fully digital instrument cluster, external fuel lid, front glove box LED headlamps and side position lamps along with a side stand indicator with engine-cut off, intelligent instrument display, 3-step adjustable rear suspension and front telescopic suspension.
Thoughts on the Grazia 125 Repsol Honda Team Edition
The Honda Grazia 125 Repsol Honda Team Edition is for fans of Honda's Moto GP team who would prefer to have something related to the Japanese racing team without having to pay an arm and a leg for it. For those looking for a more sedate colour scheme, the Grazia's host of colour offerings should be more than enough to meet their needs.
The Honda Grazia is currently the two-wheeler giant's most expensive 125cc scooter offering in India. However, like other two-wheeler manufacturers, Honda is already exploring the possibilities of EVs for India. The company plans to bring in at least one pure electric offering to India by the next financial year. When this electric Honda scooter does come to India, expect it to eclipse the Grazia in terms of pricing considering the current trends in the electric scooter market.