- 16 min ago Hyundai Extends Warranty & Free Service Period In India Due To Coronavirus Lockdown
- 19 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 1 day ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- News Covid-19: India logs 281,860 new infections; Maharashtra sees 974 deaths
- Sports IPL 2021: 38 Australia cricketers including David Warner, Steve Smith, Pat Cummins reach home from Maldives
- Movies Aryan Khan's Picture From Graduation Ceremony Goes Viral; Fans Congratulate Proud Parents SRK & Gauri Khan
- Technology COVID-19 Symptoms Monitoring: Best Smart Bands With Spo2 Monitor To Buy In India
- Finance Should You Invest In Fixed Deposits With Free Life Insurance Benefits?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
The World Car Awards recognizes the widespread impact of the Covid-19 pandemic and extends our support and recognition of the industry for rising to the many challenges it has faced. The 2021 World Car Awards winners have been nominated and were announced via digital media, on World Car TV.
Now, some certain rules and regulations that have to be followed for being nominated for this. Vehicles eligible for World Urban Car award must be produced in volumes of at least 5,000 units/year and must be on sale in at least two separate continents, between 1st May 2020 and 1st May 2021. Also, the vehicles must be a maximum of 4.20 meters in overall length and be approved for operation on public roads.
The Honda e was recognised as the 2021 World Urban Car as voted by our 93 distinguished international journalists from 28 countries that make up the World Car Awards jury panel. The votes were tabulated by KPMG. The Honda e was chosen from an initial entry list of seven cars from all over the world, then a short list of three finalists as announced on March 30th.
Koji Watanabe, Operating Executive & Chief Officer of Brand and Communications Operations said, "We are very proud to receive this prestigious award from the World Car Awards organisation. We have strived to create new value through products like Honda e, and it is rewarding to see those efforts recognised. We aim to be a company which society wants to exist, and awards like this only strengthen our commitment to provide joy to our customers for years to come."
Part of the World Car Awards program is a look into the future. The Global Trends Report is produced biannually and co-presented by Cision Insights and Brembo. "We are proud to be a partner to the prestigious World Car Awards for the third consecutive year. Our new company vision, "Turning Energy into Inspiration" perfectly matches the values of the international jurors and association. Inspiration, leadership and innovation is in all of our DNA," states Daniele Schillaci, CEO of Brembo
Speaking a little about the Honda e, the car features a water-cooled 35.5 kWh Lithium-ion battery pack, and the company claims it can travel a distance of 200 kms. The battery can be juiced via a Type 2 AC connection or a CCS2 DC rapid charger. Rapid charging allows for 80 per cent of juice in thirty minutes.
Thoughts About the Honda e Being Awarded As The 2021 World Urban Car
The Honda e is a good electric car and has been awarded this title as it has sold in big numbers around the globe. This car is not only economical to drive, but saves the environment from the harmful gasses that the regular IC engines produce.