- 2 hrs ago Tata Tiago & Tigor CNG Launched In India At Rs 6.09 Lakh: Variants, Specs & More Details
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Slavia Delivery Timeline Revealed: Deliveries To Commence From March Onwards
- 4 hrs ago Valentino Rossi To Race Audi R8 LMS In World GT Challenge Europe
- 5 hrs ago Honda Shine Hits 1 Crore Customers Milestone — First In 125cc Category
- News Azadi Ke Amrit Mahotsav: PM to flag off seven initiatives of Brahma Kumaris
- Finance This Bluechip Mutual Fund SIP, Top Rated By Morningstar, Given Upto 69% Returns
- Movies Bangladeshi Actress Raima Islam Shimu's Husband Shakawat Ali Nobel Confesses To Murdering Her
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League PKL 2021-22: Tamil Thalaivas vs Gujarat Giants Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Tips
- Technology Xiaomi 11T Pro 5G With 120W Fast Charging Launched In India: Price Starts At Rs. 39,999
- Education Karnataka 2nd PUC Time Table 2022 Released At pue.kar.nic.in, Check Class 12 Board Exam Date Sheet Here
- Lifestyle Wall Paint - Distemper Or Emulsion? 5-Point Comparative Guide By Expert
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Karnataka In Winter Of 2022
Honda Cars India launches the next-generation Honda Connect mobile application by introducing the Honda Action on Google. The feature is currently available in the fifth-generation Honda City which also features Alexa remote capability.
With the latest feature, the 5th Gen City now works with 'Ok Google' commands on the Honda Connect platform. This includes 4 new functionalities with 36 features that deliver enhanced safety, convenience and peace of mind to its customers.
The Honda Action on Google will offer 10 voice-enabled features which can be executed via Google Assistant-enabled devices like Google Nest Speakers, Android phones and more. The Action is also supported by iOS devices and can be used on text-based commands on both devices.
With the voice commands, owners can operate various functions of the car remotely. This includes Air conditioning, lock and unlock doors, ask to check the car's status, find my car, remote boot opening, locate my car, battery status check, fuel status, service features such as RSA, pollution and insurance.
Additionally, the newly introduced features in Honda Connect include:
- Valet Alert: Sounds an alert & notification in case the vehicle is driven outside the fence area set.
- Fuel Log Analysis: This feature will provide a graphical representation of many features such as Fuel filing trend; Kilometres driven; Cost per Km; Fuel Consumed and Fuel Cost.
- Cost of Maintenance Analysis: Showcases trend of expenses in the categories of Periodic maintenance (free and paid service), General repair (Accessory and normal repair), Body and Paint (Insurance paid and customer paid).
- Enhanced options for Service Products: Customers will be able to book Value Added Services along with regular Service Booking through Honda Connect App.
According to the company, the Honda Connect platform has been developed keeping in mind the customer's hyperactive lifestyle and the current demand for technologically enhanced features offering instant and seamless communication between the car and the owner.
Mr Rajesh Goel, SVP & Director, Sales and Marketing, Honda Cars India said, "Consumers are increasingly seeking products and solutions that make their life easier and caters to their on-the-go lifestyle in a seamless manner. As we celebrate the anniversary milestone of our successful 5th Gen Honda City, we are delighted to introduce a voice-based Google Assistant interface with our Honda Connect platform which will offer convenience to stay connected with your car while performing daily routine activities."
Thoughts About The Fifth-Generation Honda City Getting Google Assistant Feature
Honda has announced new and improved features of the fifth-generation City. The voice commands introduced by the company on the sedan provides owners with a whole way to interact with their cars via their smartphone using Google Assistant. This way they can check and control a ton of features remotely.