- 58 min ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- 17 hrs ago New Tata Safari Unveiled Ahead Of Launch: Here Are All Details
- 1 day ago KTM Adventure Trails Riding Programme Launched In 10 Cities: Here Are All Details
- Movies Varun Dhawan's IG Story Hints At Shraddha Kapoor's Wedding With Celebrity Photographer Rohan Shrestha
- News CBI court issues arrest warrant against TMC leader Vinay Mishra in cattle smuggling case
- Lifestyle Varun Dhawan And Natasha Dalal Give Picture Perfect Poses On Their Mehendi Ceremony In Pristine White Outfits
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A52, Galaxy A72 Price Tipped Ahead Of Launch; Premium Smartphones In Offing
- Finance Gold Price Falls Below Rs. 49000 Ahead Of US Fed Monetary Policy Decision
- Sports WWE Royal Rumble 2021: Bad Bunny to perform in first-ever performance of history-making album
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Honda Cars India have announced a host of discounts and benefits to welcome the new year in the country. The new year discounts and benefits are being offered on select models including the Jazz, fifth-gen City, Amaze Standard, Special Edition & Exclusive Edition, WR-V and the recently discontinued Honda Civic sedan.
The company is offering cash discounts, exchange benefits and other special packages. Maximum benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh are being offered depending on the model and its variant. The Honda new year discounts and benefits are valid on purchases made between January 1 and 31, 2021.
The Honda Jazz is placed in the premium hatchback segment in the Indian market. The Jazz is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 40,000 this month. Customers choosing the 2021 model of the hatchback is offered a cash bonus of up to Rs 15,000 and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus.
Customers choosing the last year model are offered Rs 25,000 cash bonus and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. Prices for the Jazz premium hatchback starts from Rs 7.55 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The Honda Amaze model is currently available in standard and a couple of special edition model in the Indian market. Called the Honda Amaze Special Edition and Exclusive Edition are available for a limited time. However, the company is offering discounts on both Standard and limited-edition models as well.
Customers choosing the 2020 Model Year of the compact-sedan are offered a couple of more benefits. The standard model is offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 37,000. Both Petrol and diesel variants receive the same cash discount of Rs 15,000, an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 and an extended warranty package for the fourth and fifth year worth Rs 12,000.
The Amaze Special Edition model receive benefits of up to Rs 15,000. This includes Rs 7,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 8,000 if you sell your old car to the Honda dealership. Finally, the Amaze Exclusive Edition, the limited-edition model is offered with a cash discount of Rs 12,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
On the other hand, the 2021 Amaze Standard model is offered with total benefits of Rs 25,000. This includes Rs 15,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000 if you sell your old car to the Honda dealership.
The 2021 WR-V model is being offered with total benefits of up to Rs 30,000. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. On the other hand, the 2020 WR-V model is offered with Rs 10,000 cash discount in addition to the offer available with the new 2021 model.
The company is also offering a special edition of the compact-SUV called WR-V Exclusive Edition. It is also being offered with total benefits of Rs 25,000, which includes Rs 10,000 cash discount and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus. The WR-V now retails between Rs 8.55 lakh and Rs 11.05 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Fifth-Generation Honda City
The 2020 model of the new Honda City is offered with benefits of up to Rs 30,000. It includes Rs 10,000 cash discount and an exchange bonus of Rs 20,000. While the latest model year of the sedan is offered with Rs 20,000 exchange bonus benefits. The all-new City currently retails between Rs 10.99 lakh and Rs 14.84 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Despite being discontinued in the Indian market, the Honda Civic is being offered with benefits of up to Rs 2.5 lakh this month. This means that there might be a few remaining sedan models left unsold in the country.
The petrol-powered model is offered with cash discounts of up to Rs 1 lakh. While the diesel model of the Civic attracts the highest cash discount of up to Rs 2.5 lakh. The premium sedan retails between Rs 17.93 lakh and Rs 22.34 lakh, ex-showroom.
Additionally, the company is offering existing Honda customers, a loyalty bonus of Rs 6,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000.
Thoughts About The Honda Car New Year Discounts & Benefits In January 2021
The Japanese automaker is offering a host of exciting offers to attract more customers to the brand in the first month of this year. The new year offers are extended to the now discontinued Civic premium sedan in the country as well.