- 24 min ago Mahindra Thar Adorned With Amitabh Bachchan Dialogues Grabs The Attention Of Mahindra Chairman
- 5 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- Technology iQOO 8, iQOO 8 Legend India Launch Imminent; What All To Expect?
- News Coimbatore: KMCH opens 750-bed Medical College General Hospital
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Virender Sehwag comes out in support of Mohammad Shami following online attack on pacer
- Travel Top Ten Winter Destinations In Odisha
- Finance PhonePe Starts Charging Transaction Fees on Mobile Recharge
- Movies Aryan Khan Drugs Case: Ananya Panday Fails To Appear Before NCB
- Education ICAR AIEEA 2021 Score Card Released, Here’s How To Check ICAR AIEEA UG, PG, PhD Scores Provisional Here
- Lifestyle Karwa Chauth 2021: Mira Rajput Kapoor, Yami Gautam Dhar, And Sonali Bendre Wow Us With Their Looks
Honda Cars India have announced a new set of discount offers in the month of March 2021. The company is offering discounts on its select line-up of vehicles currently sold in the market. This includes the Jazz, Amaze, Amaze Special Edition, WR-V and the WR-V Exclusive Edition.
Maximum benefits of up to Rs 32,000 are being offered depending on the model and variant. Additionally, existing Honda customers are offered a loyalty bonus of Rs 6,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000. The offers are valid on purchases made between March 1 to March 31, 2021. Here are model-wise offer details:
The Honda Jazz is placed in the premium hatchback segment in the Indian market. The Jazz is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 32,248 this month. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 15,000 or accessories of up to Rs 17,248. The hatchback is also offered an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The Honda Amaze is the brand's entry-level model in India. The Amaze compact sedan is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 26,998. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 10,000 or accessories of up to Rs 11,998. The hatchback is also offered an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The company is also offering discounts of up to Rs 15,000 on the Amaze Special Edition model. The limited-edition model is currently on sale and features a few cosmetic changes over the standard model of the compact-sedan.
Honda Amaze Special Edition buyers can either choose a cash discount of Rs 7,000 or an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 with their purchase this month.
The WR-V is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 32,527 this month. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. Alternatively, WR-V customers can choose to opt for accessories worth Rs 17,527 instead of a cash bonus.
The company is also offering a special edition of the compact-SUV called WR-V Exclusive Edition. It is also being offered with total benefits of Rs 25,000, which includes a Rs 10,000 cash discount and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Discount Offers In March 2021
Honda Cars continue to offer exciting benefits for customers in the India market. These offers will help new car buyers to make the purchase decision this month. The company is also offering benefits on limited-edition variants of the several models, which is a commendable move by the brand.