- 17 min ago TVS Apache RTR 160 4V & RTR 200 4V Prices Hiked Again This Year: Here Are The New Prices!
- 1 hr ago Maruti Suzuki Sells Most Number Of Factory-Fitted CNG Cars: 1.57 Lakh Cars Sold In FY20-21
- 13 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 14 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit Nene Looks Splendid In A Pink Metallic Lehenga And It’s Price Can Afford You A Foreign Trip!
- News List of states that have cancelled, postponed Class 10, 12 board exams
- Sports AFC Champions League 2021: Gritty FC Goa hold formidable Al Rayyan
- Movies Amitabh Bachchan Says Partial Lockdown In Maharashtra Will Affect Schedules, 'But Shall Prevail Eventually'
- Finance LIC's Alert: Don't Attend To Calls From Unverified Sources
- Technology Moto G60, Moto G40 Fusion Spotted On Geekbench; Official Teaser Out In India
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
Honda Cars India have announced a new set of discount offers in the month of March 2021. The company is offering discounts on its select line-up of vehicles currently sold in the market. This includes the Jazz, Amaze, Amaze Special Edition, WR-V and the WR-V Exclusive Edition.
Maximum benefits of up to Rs 32,000 are being offered depending on the model and variant. Additionally, existing Honda customers are offered a loyalty bonus of Rs 6,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000. The offers are valid on purchases made between March 1 to March 31, 2021. Here are model-wise offer details:
The Honda Jazz is placed in the premium hatchback segment in the Indian market. The Jazz is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 32,248 this month. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 15,000 or accessories of up to Rs 17,248. The hatchback is also offered an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The Honda Amaze is the brand's entry-level model in India. The Amaze compact sedan is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 26,998. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 10,000 or accessories of up to Rs 11,998. The hatchback is also offered an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The company is also offering discounts of up to Rs 15,000 on the Amaze Special Edition model. The limited-edition model is currently on sale and features a few cosmetic changes over the standard model of the compact-sedan.
Honda Amaze Special Edition buyers can either choose a cash discount of Rs 7,000 or an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 with their purchase this month.
The WR-V is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 32,527 this month. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. Alternatively, WR-V customers can choose to opt for accessories worth Rs 17,527 instead of a cash bonus.
The company is also offering a special edition of the compact-SUV called WR-V Exclusive Edition. It is also being offered with total benefits of Rs 25,000, which includes a Rs 10,000 cash discount and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Discount Offers In March 2021
Honda Cars continue to offer exciting benefits for customers in the India market. These offers will help new car buyers to make the purchase decision this month. The company is also offering benefits on limited-edition variants of the several models, which is a commendable move by the brand.