- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Honda Cars India have announced a new set of discount offers in the month of March 2021. The company is offering discounts on its select line-up of vehicles currently sold in the market. This includes the Jazz, Amaze, Amaze Special Edition, WR-V and the WR-V Exclusive Edition.
Maximum benefits of up to Rs 32,000 are being offered depending on the model and variant. Additionally, existing Honda customers are offered a loyalty bonus of Rs 6,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 10,000. The offers are valid on purchases made between March 1 to March 31, 2021. Here are model-wise offer details:
The Honda Jazz is placed in the premium hatchback segment in the Indian market. The Jazz is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 32,248 this month. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 15,000 or accessories of up to Rs 17,248. The hatchback is also offered an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
The Honda Amaze is the brand's entry-level model in India. The Amaze compact sedan is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 26,998. This includes a cash bonus of up to Rs 10,000 or accessories of up to Rs 11,998. The hatchback is also offered an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000.
Honda Amaze Special Edition
The company is also offering discounts of up to Rs 15,000 on the Amaze Special Edition model. The limited-edition model is currently on sale and features a few cosmetic changes over the standard model of the compact-sedan.
Honda Amaze Special Edition buyers can either choose a cash discount of Rs 7,000 or an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000 with their purchase this month.
The WR-V is being offered with maximum benefits of up to Rs 32,527 this month. This includes a cash discount of Rs 15,000 and an exchange bonus of Rs 15,000. Alternatively, WR-V customers can choose to opt for accessories worth Rs 17,527 instead of a cash bonus.
Honda WR-V Exclusive Edition
The company is also offering a special edition of the compact-SUV called WR-V Exclusive Edition. It is also being offered with total benefits of Rs 25,000, which includes a Rs 10,000 cash discount and Rs 15,000 exchange bonus.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Discount Offers In March 2021
Honda Cars continue to offer exciting benefits for customers in the India market. These offers will help new car buyers to make the purchase decision this month. The company is also offering benefits on limited-edition variants of the several models, which is a commendable move by the brand.