- 12 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 15 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 18 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 20 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- News India closely following developments in Ukraine, calls for peaceful resolution of situation
- Lifestyle Opinion: Did COVID-19 In India Take Away Safety Net Of Poor School-Going Children?
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Honda Cars India has released its monthly sales report for April 2021. According to the report, the company has registered a monthly growth of over 27 per cent in the domestic market last month. The Japanese automaker has registered 9,072 units sales in April.
In comparison, Honda had registered 7,103 units of sales in March 2021. This is 1924 units less than the sales registered in the previous month. Boosting these number Honda had also announced a set of attractive offers last month.
Comparing the April 2021 sales numbers with the same month last year, the company had registered zero units sales. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the massive auto slowdown, Honda did not sell even a single unit in April 2020. However, the sales numbers from other automakers also reflected the same last year in April in India.
Commenting on the sales performance, Mr Rajesh Goel, Sr. Vice President and Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said, "The current health calamity has struck the entire nation and at this time nothing is more important than the health & well-being of our countrymen. Of course, it has had an impact on the business and deliveries in the marketplace."
He further added, "Many parts of the country have been on safety-related lockdowns in the last couple of weeks and we see this continuing in the month of May 2021. We are working closely with all our stakeholders and assisting in every possible way to tide through this situation."
Honda Cars India also exports a few of its models to various international markets such as European countries, South Africa and more. The company has exported a total of 970 units last month. This is a tad bit less than the 1069 units exported in the month of March 2021 from India.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Sales Report For April 2021 In India
Honda has managed to register positive monthly growth in April 2021 amidst the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic in the country. This will give the brand a huge boost during these testing times. Honda was also offering attractive discounts in the month of April, which would have attracted more customers.