- 7 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 8 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 8 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Kia Sonet & Seltos Deliveries Started Across India: Waiting Periods Set To Increase
- Sports Juventus 3-2 Inter: Cuadrado scores twice as Bianconeri keep top-four hopes alive
- News Covid-19 vaccine: India to have 51.6 crore doses by July, says Harsh Vardhan
- Finance This Third QSR Entity Files For Rs. 1400 Crore IPO
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 To Have Only 12 Episodes?
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Lifestyle Akshaya Patra Starts COVID-19 Relief Feeding Centre In Bengaluru, Home Minister of Karnataka Launches the Prog
- Technology Oppo Find X3 Pro Mars Exploration Edition With 65W Charging Launched: Coming To India?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Honda Cars India has released its monthly sales report for April 2021. According to the report, the company has registered a monthly growth of over 27 per cent in the domestic market last month. The Japanese automaker has registered 9,072 units sales in April.
In comparison, Honda had registered 7,103 units of sales in March 2021. This is 1924 units less than the sales registered in the previous month. Boosting these number Honda had also announced a set of attractive offers last month.
Comparing the April 2021 sales numbers with the same month last year, the company had registered zero units sales. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic and the massive auto slowdown, Honda did not sell even a single unit in April 2020. However, the sales numbers from other automakers also reflected the same last year in April in India.
Commenting on the sales performance, Mr Rajesh Goel, Sr. Vice President and Director, Marketing & Sales, Honda Cars India Ltd said, "The current health calamity has struck the entire nation and at this time nothing is more important than the health & well-being of our countrymen. Of course, it has had an impact on the business and deliveries in the marketplace."
He further added, "Many parts of the country have been on safety-related lockdowns in the last couple of weeks and we see this continuing in the month of May 2021. We are working closely with all our stakeholders and assisting in every possible way to tide through this situation."
Honda Cars India also exports a few of its models to various international markets such as European countries, South Africa and more. The company has exported a total of 970 units last month. This is a tad bit less than the 1069 units exported in the month of March 2021 from India.
Thoughts About The Honda Car Sales Report For April 2021 In India
Honda has managed to register positive monthly growth in April 2021 amidst the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic in the country. This will give the brand a huge boost during these testing times. Honda was also offering attractive discounts in the month of April, which would have attracted more customers.