- 7 min ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 3 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 8 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Regrets Not Meeting Sidharth Shukla Post Bigg Boss 13, Says ‘We Used To Laugh So Much’
- News AUKUS neither relevant to Quad nor will impact on its functioning: India's first reaction
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Honda launches 2021 Amaze in India At Rs 6.32 lakh, ex-showroom (starting price). The Amaze facelift is offered in 3 variants with a host of cosmetic changes over the standard model. Bookings and deliveries for the new compact-sedan are already underway.
Variants & Pricing
|E MT||₹6.32 lakh||₹8.66 lakh|
|S MT||₹7.16 lakh||₹9.26 lakh|
|S CVT||₹8.06 lakh||NA|
|VX MT||₹8.22 lakh||₹10.25 lakh|
|VX CVT||₹9.05 lakh||₹11.15 lakh|
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi)
The E variant will be retained as the older pre-facelift model. While the S trim receives a couple of features like Bluetooth and LED DLRs and more. The VX on the other hand receives a ton of updates mentioned below.
- Meteoroid Grey
- Platinum Pearl White
- Lunar Silver
- Golden Brown
- Radiant Red
Honda has made slight tweaks to the design of the Amaze facelift over the older model of the compact-sedan. This includes:
- Tweaked front bumper
- New LED projector headlamps
- C-shaped LED taillamps
- LED DRLs & fog lamps
- Redesigned chrome front grille
- Chrome door handles
- New 15-inch alloy wheels
New alloy wheels look similar to the ones found in the fourth-gen Honda City sedan. However, the overall silhouette of the facelifted car remains unchanged and continues to feature squarish proportions.
Interior & Features
The interiors of the new Honda Amaze has undergone several upgrades including new seat upholstery, which gives it an airy appeal. Speaking of airy appeal the company has also added an upgrade cabin filter for clean air inside. Other upgrades include:
- Satin silver accents on the dashboard
- Climate control
- Honda smart key
- Push-button start
- 7-inch touchscreen infotainment system
- Semi-digital instrument cluster
- Voice commands
The Amaze facelift now receives a rear parking camera with multi-view and guidelines. While other safety features on the new Amaze have been carried forward from the old compact-sedan.
- Dual front airbags
- ABS with EBD
- ISOFIX child seat anchors
- Rear parking sensors
- Electronic stability control
- Cruise control
- Seat-belt reminder
Engine & Transmission
The changes made to the facelifted sedan ends here as the company have retained all the engine transmission option from the older Amaze without any changes.
The Amaze facelift is offered with two engine options: the 1.5L i-DTEC diesel unit and the 1.2-litre naturally-aspirated petrol. Both engines come mated to either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic depending on the variant.
1.5L i-DTEC diesel manual
- Max power: 98bhp @ 3600rpm
- Peak torque: 200Nm @ 1750rpm
1.5L i-DTEC diesel automatic
- Max power: 78bhp @ 3600rpm
- Peak torque: 160Nm @ 1750rpm
1.2L i-VTEC petrol manual/automatic
- Max power: 88bhp @ 6000rpm
- Peak torque: 110Nm @ 4800rpm
Regarding warranty, the company is offering a 3-year / unlimited kilometres package.
Thoughts About The 2021 Honda Amaze Launched In India
Honda has launched 2021 Amaze with a host of changes inside and out, which enhances its appeal to buyers in the compact sedan segment. Both diesel and petrol powertrains are offered with manual and automatic transmission options, which further gives the buyers choose a powertrain of their preference.