- 20 min ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 3 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 8 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- News US military power must be our tool of last resort, not our first: Biden at UN
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Regrets Not Meeting Sidharth Shukla Post Bigg Boss 13, Says ‘We Used To Laugh So Much’
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Honda is gearing up to launch the Amaze facelift in India on August 17. The upcoming facelifted version of the compact sedan is expected to feature a host of changes inside and out.
According to the latest media report, the Amaze facelift will be getting its mid-cycle update with slight tweaks on the exterior and the interior. All these changes are expected to give the compact sedan a fresh look.
Starting with the exterior, Honda is expected to equip the Amaze with LED headlamps, redesigned bumpers and possibly a new alloy wheel design as well. The chrome elements on the car could see an increase as well.
Moving to the interior changes on the Amaze facelift, it is expected to receive new seat upholstery that gives the cabin a fresh appeal. The compact sedan is also expected to see a few feature additions such as an improved AC filter and enhancements made to the existing ones carried over from the outgoing model.
Honda could make several features standard across all variants of the new Amaze adding more value. Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the company could also introduce a few new exterior paint schemes. None of the changes is confirmed by the brand. Honda is yet to officially confirm the Amaze facelift launch next month.
Moving to the pricing, the Honda Amaze is currently offered in two engine options and retails between Rs 6.22 lakh and Rs 9.99 lakh, ex-showroom (India). Once the facelifted model is launched, the pricing of the compact sedan is expected to increase by Rs 25,000 and can take the starting price to around 6.5 lakh, ex-showroom.
The outgoing Amaze is offered in two engine options. The 1.5L i-DTEC diesel comes mated to either a five-speed manual or a CVT automatic. The manual diesel powertrain produces 98bhp and 200Nm of torque, while the automatic diesel powertrain produces 78bhp and 160Nm of torque.
On the other hand, the 1.2L i-VTEC petrol engine is also offered with a five-speed manual and CVT automatic transmission options. However, the power output remains the same at 88bhp and 110Nm of peak torque.
Thoughts About The Honda Amaze Facelift India Launch On August 17
The Honda Amaze is currently the best-selling model for the brand in the Indian market. As a result, the company is looking to give the compact sedan a fresh appeal with a facelift. However, this could also impact the pricing. The Amaze rivals the likes of the Maruti Suzuki Dzire, Hyundai Aura and the Ford Aspire in the Indian market.
Source: Autocar India